History Shiz Part 2

Ivy's POV

I walked into my Biology class ready for boredom. I wanted to just die but today was a notes day so, no can do! I sat in my seat and opened my doodled notebook on my desk and got ready for class. “Good Morning Students" said the old dark hearted Mr. Cole. Great.

**

It was nearing the end of the period and I was just about to dart out of class but then I heard Mr. Cole’s dull voice say," I want all the students to recognize how much effort and dedication Ms. Dale puts into her work. She scored 100% on the test I will be handing out, and this has happened for the last 3 test, if only all students can work as hard as her I would be extremely ecstatic." It got awkwardly silent in class but I was surprised by his sudden words. But appreciated them and thanked him, then walked out with my test. I rushed over to my locker and dropped some books in and left the school building. As I walked home I felt my phone vibrate in indication I received a text.

Liam: So Hun, your mom is not home so I think I’ll just chill at you’re house and "wait" for your sisters cheerleading practice to end. ;)

I smiled like a little schoolgirl at this knowing we weren't just going to chill if he came over.

Ivy:Okay :) I will see you then.

I waited for the security to open the gates and then I greeted them with a smile. I walked into my mansion and ran up to my room. I changed into my big t-shirt and baggy sweatpants put my glasses on and headed down stairs with my book to wait for Liam.

About 10 minutes later the doorbell rang and I knew Liam was here. I opened the door and saw his slightly messy but sexy dark hair. His leather jacket and boots added to his badass look and damn he was definitely a solid 13 on a scale of 1-10.

"You gonna just check me out or let me in?" he said as he chuckled which by the way sounded incredibly sexy. I let the boy in and closed the door. "You know one day you should really show your incredibly hot body to someone else but me." he said. "I love my sweats boy!" I explained. "What ever, one day that shit will occur. I get what I want just like I got you." then he smirked. "What ever boy, so how was your day?" I said hoping to change the subject. "I DON'T KNOW. Maybe, just maybe if you take off those things you call clothes I'll remember". I opened my mouth in shock and attempted to speak but he pushed me onto the counter and started to pull on my shirt and pushed his lips on mine. I was really excited by the feel of his lips on mine even though this happened multiple times I was in shock every time by the way it made me feel. He grabbed me in all places possible with me clothes. It made me feel good; his touch does some amazing things to me. I continuously pulled at his hair as I roughly kissed him. These actions continued on until my home phone rang. Liam released me and I ran to the phone and picked it up. "Hello" I said

"Hey bitch its Jade I am coming home with a few friends order the usual pizza." Then the phone went silent.

Well there goes my fun. "Jades coming home so I'll be in my room. Imma order some pizza so do me a favor and give the money to the pizza man?" I questioned. "Sure, you gonna eat with us?" Liam wondered. "You know I always eat my salad and come clean dishes." On that note I went upstairs a bit angered about the way I was treated and how Jade always outshines me. But hey it's life.

*

After hours of screaming and usual yelling, Jade's friends left the house. Knowing that no one would clean up and the housekeepers were not in the house at 2am, I headed downstairs. My sister was walking up stair and yelled "Bad night nerd" and I smelled the alcohol in her breath. I continued down the stair and spent half an hour cleaning up the damn mess as usual. As I was about to walk up the stairs my tall beautiful mother walked through the door. My mother was a very successful doctor with her own clinic. But she always dreamed of being a Prom Queen and winning pageants and that is why she always favored Jade. But I always remember that she went through a lot during the divorce and I pity her for that. "Hi Mom". "Why do I smell alcohol? We're you drinking? I swear such a disappointment, damn it!! We're you or we're you not? I just bought those drinks to!!"She screamed. "Ma, I didn't drink it was Jade and her friends I just came to clean up" I replied softly. "Oh well that's okay... WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HER YOU UGLY WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, YOU NEED TO KEEP WATCH OF HER YOU KNOW ...go to your room now!” I ran up to my room as quickly as I could a cried myself to sleep and thought of the continuous routine that happens almost every night.

*

I woke up with my puppy eyes at 7:30am. I went to the shower and let the water roll down my body as I thought of last night and wondered, why did she hate me? I understand I am not beautiful but I try to be enough for her and help with whatever I can. What ever she is probably under lots of stress. I walk out of the bathroom and put on my running shoes, sweats and a t-shirt. I went downstairs to observe my smiling sister and mother talking. Both were blonde and beautiful. I walked into the kitchen and a frown came upon both faces and I said "Good morning" but of course got no respond. After a few minutes of awkward silence my mom said, “Jade my darling after your cheerleading practice meet me at the mall to buy your dress, and YOU can order your dress online, bye Jade". Then the door closed. "Hey loser are you even going to the dance?" Jade asked. "No I am not its the night out the Math Competition Finals" I answered. "No need for details nerd it was a yes or no question, I don't give a fuck if you actually have something to do for once." then she motioned towards the door in her skintight skinny jeans, crop top that exposed her stomach and her heels. Then headed out of the large doors. I sat there feeling as alone as usual.

*Period Before Lunch

It was half way through class and we were put into groups to work on a small project. I was with an emo kid and the only one person I knew hated me more than my sister. Tracy Banks, ugly smart-ass that hated me for replacing her as head math coach of the school team. The girl hated my guts and I knew it well. " Hey Ivy what's up?" she asked. "Nothing much, so I was thinking for the project we can-" "bitch listen and listen well I need my spot as Head Math Coach back so give it back. Or else". She whispered. "No" I flatly stated. "Fine bitch you asked for it". She took out her phone and did something as she smirked and all of the student’s phones in class rang. Even though she was nerdy she had everyone's number because her brother was a popular jock in 12th grade. I started to panic at my phone went off as well. Oh no what did this bitch do. She smiled widely as I stared at my phone opened mouth. A picture of Liam and me............making out.

Ground I ask you open up and swallow me immediately.