Aren't Games Super Fun to Play.

wowowowowowowowowwowowowowowoow 

I've missed updating on Wattpad so much. I've been so busy guys...family problems...school (which is always a drag) and dramamama. Also I think this would be a good time to update since it is winter break! Well I thought this Chapter would be super exicting but it is the next chapter guysss! Happy Holidayss Everyone!!!!! I  L O V E  Y O U! 

If you are still reading this well wow ...thanks alot 

Liam's POV 

 What in the fuck is going on ... you wouldn't believe me if I said a million thoughts were running through my head. How crazy can life get. Note the sarcasm. 

But damn Ivy looks so good now. She has always looks amazing but NOW she is showing off her extremely nice curves. I can see that LA has changed her.

But I know inside she is the same weak girl that fell really hard for me in her freshman year. But 
now I won't have her to myself ... she dresses good now and shows how what she has. 
I already see a various amount of guys undressing her with there eyes.

So many pervs in this school.

Including me.

 Ivy's POV 

My heart raced at the site of Liam. He looked so dazed so I continued to stare. He was obviously checking me out, undressing me with his eyes or someting.  

Liam looked like a sex god times ten now. He has always looked good but now ...he looks amazing.

It's not like i'm gonna give it to him so easy though 

He fucked me over  

So did my sister  

best friend and  

my mother  

I was out to get them..all of them 

And I will crush them. 

**

Lunch came soon I had to face the lunch room again which was very diffcult because of the best/worst day of my life.

I made a some new friends. I only talked to people that came AFTER I left. No way in hell would I associate with the assheads that laughed in my face the day Liam denied we had any kind of relationship. 

I met Jenni, she is about 5'8 with flawless milk chocolate skin and long curly brown hair. Jenni is gorgeous, maybe i have small lesbian crush on her but hey..every girl does.

I can tell her and I are gonna be close she really funny and kinda like me. Jenni has a bad-ass side, like she has two significant tats and rides a bike just like me. I told her she has to hook me up.  

I don't want to get to close though because I know the consequences of having a best friend in this school. But hey you never know. 

"Ivy so I heard you came to Turlock High before, everyone is talking about you.. you're the center of attention. But no one is telling me why you left. Did your dad get a new job or something?" Jenni asked.

"Naah, it's a long story it was a really dark time in my life but all that matters is that i'm back!", I rather not speak about my difficulties right now and plus what is the reason to tell when she will probbaly find out anyways We continued talking as the lunch period slowly dragged on.

Then in walked in my ex best friend Adele, looking beautiful as ever with her long blonde hair and a right by her  side  was MY sister. My fucking sister was close with my ex-best friend? Really? I don't give a flying f*ck anways ...sloopy seconds.

But seriously , these bitches wanna become best friends when I gone really?  

 I'm off to ruin both of there lives anyways and now it is easier that they are "besties".They have no idea to have planned. Well just to start here is my plan, to kill there popularity completely because it is evident that they can't handle there lives without there popularity. They don't know what is coming at all, that being Jade, Liam, and Adele. First off I have to get in to there little A-lister crowd.

That can't be hard they are not even A-listers.  

Adele and Jade struded towards our table like they were fucking models... as they got closer they looked like stupid plastic barbie dolls with there ugly tans and overload of makeup. 

"So you finally decided to come back now Ivy huh?" Adele asked

"You finally decided to grow some balls and speak to me like that huh?" I aked sweetly 

"You're a f*cking toy, no matter what you do no one will like you anyways so stop trying so hard this is not your school and it never will be it is my school and Jade school" Adele hissed

"You really think I want to own this bum-ass school, well you're kinda funny because no, I rather not. Adele just please stop you are not cool yourself and will never be so stoop down to your motherf*cking level lil' girl you you are nothing to me and the rest of this school" I argued

"Can we just go Adele we really don't need to waste our time on people that are not worth it and Ivy your a bitch" Jade said

"I guess we're twinning then" I replied. 

Its sucks I know I was just trying to get something out there.... 

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!