Hot summer day: Takuran

Hot summer day.

Small girl kirino POV.

I'm playing with shindou. We were best friends.

"Shindou-kun!!!" I shouted very loud for Shindou to hear.

"Nande kirino? What's wrong?!" I giggled as I saw him full of sweat. Maybe he runs all the way here.

"Shindou-kun, look!! It's broken..." I made a sad face pointing at the broken hand fan.

"The cat made its way there and I got scared and I lost my balance and then I fell and then my mini fan is broken!!" I was about to start crying when he held my hand.

"Don't worry I will show you something cool!" I wiped my nearly-falling tears as we got inside his room.

"What's in here shindou kun?"

He sits in front of a fan and presses the number 2 button.

Then he opens a box having big ice..

"Look" and as the wind from the fan made its way to shindou-kun it became colder.

"Wahhh.... sugoi shindou kun. Let me try. Me too... me too.." I happily jump up and down.

He moves backward a little and I sit in his lap. I close my eyes as the cold wind touches my cheeks. I giggle.

"You're blocking my wind kirino chan..." I giggled and moved sideways a little.

He places his jaw on my shoulder for him to also feel the cold wind.

"Wahh so cool shindou-kun.. you are amazing.." I said as my eyes were still closed.

"Kawaii kirino chan your so cute kirino..." I giggled.

"I know..." I open my eyes and look at him in the corner of my eyes.

"Aren't you supposed to say I'm cute too?" He asked.

"Your not cute shindou-kun. Cause you're handsome...and I'm beautiful and cute!" I smiled.

"Then I will marry you when we grow up. Kirino chan." I was shocked... maybe I did blush.

"'Cause mama said handsome guys and beautiful girls will be cute couples. So let's be a cute couple in the future kirino chan.!" I giggled.

"You're so blunt shindou-kun... we can't marry someone just because they are beautiful or handsome.. that's what mom said," I reply to him earning a groan.

"Then what do we need for us to marry a person?" I smiled and remembered what dad told me.

"Dad told me. 'Don't marry someone just because he is handsome, good at playing soccer, and powerful. Marry him because you love him and want to be with him forever' mom agrees with what dad said." I reply smiling.

"But I love you kirino chan... does that mean I can marry you? Can I marry you?" I blush and cover my cheeks.

"Shindou!!!" He didn't react.

-The end-

Plot twist: Many years later, they got married.