Stars at night:Kurama

Stars at night
Reader x shy kurama

Kurama and I were friends since we were little. Minamisawa is my brother...

"Yn.. why are we here?" He asked.

" My brother is busy, your not busy. I want to star gazing and i let you join me."

Im so happy im with this shy boy.

"Hmm is thats so..?..." i look at him.

"Kurama your so boring...!" I semi shout.

"Did i told you to bring me yn??" Uhh i just want to be with him.

"Your so bad kurama!! I never though you will be like that i hate you!!" I stand up but he hold my hands

"Yn, im - immaa im sorry i just dont know h-how to speak in situations like this." His head bows.

"Uhh your being shy again kurama... i, we were friend... for a long time so you dont have to be shy at me." I defense.

"Yn.. when you like someone you feel awkward when your with that person right?-" i answer him with a hmm.

"Yup.. and when you see that person all you want is to be with that person forever. Time stops, heartbeat will fassen and you will be out of your mind! Oww that feeling of inlove i..-" all my feelings i told it. But i was cut of with his shy voice.

"Well thats what i ahhm feeling now ah yn.." all i said happened to me.

All i can hear is my heartbeat.

Brother... i wish you were here you can see how my kurama confessed to me...!!!

"Is that mean you like me?" I kneeled in front of him to face him directly.

"Uhh stop doing that yn your so cute-!!" He covers his blushing face.

"Your cute too! Kurama... so ..." i asked.

"Can you be my girlfriend yn?" He asked to me. Eyes can be seen. But his hand still covers his face.

"Yup. I want to be your girlfriend kurama..." i smile at him.

"So cute...." he blush harder.

"Uhhh your so cute shy man..." i giggle.

-the end-