Ch.7

Tyler woke up to henry, awake as ever, dancing to 'it's you', tyler never realized how adorable henry looks dancing. he decided to record and send it to him a few minutes later, so he recorded the whole thing. After he finished recording, he decided to stand up as quietly as he can and sing.

HENRY'S POV:
"Please don't break my heart, don't tear me apart~" I turned around to see tyler singing. I kind of blushed and just stared at him. He later walked up to me and picked me up by the waist. He started swinging me around, which I kind of liked. The next song started playing. Tyler put me down.

"Now he's grabbing his hips, pulling him in, kissing his lips~" the lyrics slowly said, and tyler kissed me. I kissed back. Brandon came into the room. I didn't care and forced tyler to ignore him.

"Hey lovebirds, I brought some food if you want any." brandon told us.

"Honestly i feel like a third wheel in this fucking house." brandon said. He left

Ani laughed. I let go of tyler.

"Wait ani is still here?" iasked.

"Yup,"she replied.

She sent tyler and i a video. I completely forgot i had my door opened. Ani recorded the whole thing. I blushed out of embarrassment. Tyler sent me a video to.

"Tyler i want to kill you" i said

"Not ani? She recorded the entire fucking thing!" tyler replied in a fake annoyance tone.

"Anyways i'm going to heat up some tea" said ani as she left.

I decided to go on the couch and scroll through my phone. Tyler went out on the bouchany. He plugged his headphones into his phone.

"Ani can you heat up a hot pocket" I asked her.

"Since im here why not." she replied

I looked over at tyler again and he seemed to be drawing. I came up behind him trying to see what he was drawing. He seemed to be drawing a rabbit that was in our backyard. I went back inside.

"Ani are any vegetables or fruit in the fridge?" I asked her.

"Uh, there's a box of strawberries." ani said handing the strawberries to me.

I went downstairs to the backyard. I threw a strawberry at the rabbit's paws. It was honestly adorable to see it eat. I took a picture of it. I looked up and tyler was laughing at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Anytime you see an animal you want to feed it." he was still chuckling

"Well fuck you to!" I went back inside and went onto the bouchany and wrapped my arms around tyler.

"Nice drawing" i said staring at the picture.

"I'm surprised you didn't scare it away" tyler replied.

"Well fucking, you're welcome" i laughed a little.

Ani came outside.

"Hey what's going on?" she asked as she drank from her cup.

I pointed to tyler's drawing.

"Oh that's good!" ani looked at the drawing.

I guess tyler was focused because he didn't say anything. Ani and I went back inside and watched a movie