Overwhelmed

Tomorrow's the day! Tomorrow was the day that my pieces of home would arrive. I felt like screaming I was so excited! The  only thing that stopped me was the fact that Draco was with me in my room.

I hadnt exactly told him that they were coming....

My brothers and him had never really gotten along all that well.

"He is the son of a known, and ruthless, death eater!" they would always exclaim.

I would laugh and reply, "What about me."

They would just shrug and soon none of us could contain our laughter.

I sighed at the memory. I missed them.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked me.

I briefly debated just saying it was a small yawn but realized that I would have to tell him sooner rather than later.

"We need to talk..."

"What is it?" Draco said sounding worried. I paused for a moment and as i did so I wondered at how quiet it had gotten. I looked around and everyone quickly adverts their eyes. I sighed, grabbed Draco's hand, and we left the mess hall.

"I hate this place! There's no privacy!" I yell as I storm down the hallway.

"Just relax! What did you expect!? Your Sara Riddle! The Dark Lord's daughter, for God's sakes. Your not just someone they are likely to ignore!"

"I'm tired of someone always being there! We can never be alone! We can never have a private converstation!"

"Relax....we can now." Draco tried to soothe me.

The anger bubbled up inside me and I had to turn away from him. All that was running through my head was, I can't do this, I just can't do this anymore. I hated the judging glances, the whispers, the stares. They were all driving me crazy. As these thoughts ran through my head I realized that I was being ridiculous. I had known coming into this that I would have to deal with all this.

I sucked in a deep breath and tried to stop all the negativity that was running throuh my head. I looked at Draco. He smiled down at me.

"I know this is hard." he tells me.

"It is but I think its gonna get better. I knew this was going to be how it is but it's still hard. I mean I know we've had to kind of establish ourselves as the dominant, unapporachable, and stereotypical deatheater types, even though thats not exactly who we are or how we like to act. And because of that we havent really had a lot of time to just be us and be together. I've kind of been alone because you have to go to classes so I made a decision. And I don't blame you, but  some people are coming to stay and hang out with me while your in class but they are also bringing my Majesty. I know you don't get along with them and I hope you arent mad or annoyed that I did this but....my brothers are coming. Today...