Blaise's mission

"I can't believe she would talk to him like that!" a voice said.

"I can't believe she's actually dating him." a second said, but I recognized it. Was that...Blaise. He sounded almost .....disappointed.

"Are you blind? Of course they are; but still I've never heard ANYONE talk to Draco like that. Have you?"

"Maybe, his father once." the voice I had now determined was Blaise's replied.

"What does this mean...." the first voice said.

"It means that doing what I want is going to be a lot harder than I thought. I mean I can handle her being the daughter of the Darkest Wizard in history but now she has to be DATING him! I mean that's so hard!"

"What are you even talking about?!"

"Just...never mind!" Blaise's voice said.

"No....you like her!" the first voice said.

"I DONT! You know I don't like people, but ever since she got here all I can think about is how'd she be in bed."

After that there was silence and then the resounding sound of flesh against flesh as the first voice slapped Blaise followed by the sound of footsteps walking briskly away.

I couldn't help but smile to myself about Blaise being slapped. Then I hear footsteps coming as I cast an invisibility spell over myself.

Blaise walked by in a huff.

My smile grew. Was he serious? Did he really think that I would just jump into bed with him? Really?

********

"HE....SAID....WHAT!!!!!" Draco said.

"I knew I shouldn't have told you!" I whined throwing my arm over my face.

We were laying in my bed, well now Draco was up pacing, so I'm just laying in my bed.

"I'm going to kill him!!!" Draco yelled.

"No, no your not." I said.

"Yes, I am!" He said. Before my eyes Draco was getting more and more upset, visibly. With each pace across the floor

"Draco! Please! Just calm down!" I pleaded.

"Sara! Do you even hear yourself? What do you want me to do; just forget about it?!?" Draco demanded.

I just looked at him. We stayed in this staring contest like stare down for a few minutes before Draco's shoulders slumped and he collapsed onto the end of the bed with a frustrated groan.

I smiled because I knew that I had won. He threw his arm over his eyes and became very still. The only why I could tell he was even alive was because of the slight rise and fall of his chest.

I moved down to the end of the bed and began to run my fingers through strands of his tousled white hair. He sighed but didn't make any other sounds.

We sat like this for a long time. Then, suddenly, Draco moved and pulled my down so we were laying across the bottom of my bed and I was curled up against him under his arm.

"I don't want to lose you," he whispered. He had said it so softly that I had to wait and make sure I didn't imagine it.

Then he turned his head so that his beautiful gray eyes met mine. Though instead of the shining gray-blue eyes I had been accustomed to, they were now clouded with fear and sadness.

I chuckled.

"You know, it's not very funny," he whined.

"I think so."

"Well, do you care to share where you see the humor in the situation, because I seem to be missing it." He said, stilling looking confused. Actually, he looked quite like a lost or sad puppy. His eyes were huge with confusion and he looked liked he might leak a tear any second.

I looked so lost, so helpless....I couldn't stop myself from leaning in and placing my lips on his. At first he was just more confused, but slowly he began to kiss me back.

I sighed after a second and pulled apart to stare directly into his eyes.

"If you think that I'm going anywhere then your smoking something." I said, my tone light and playful, but with a serious undertone. "Draco Malfoy, I love you. And I'm not going anywhere."