Saved Hatred

Explosions filled the gray colored sky as cries of disparate voices grew louder within the area. There doesn't seem to be anymore people within the area, for the once calm lively city is now in ruins.

Although the condition could be worst, there is always a speck of hope shining within anything that could live. And within a secluded field filled with rumbles and green grass, a couple had been there. Their whereabouts had bot been found, yet but they had only a boulder to hide behind. At any moment, they could be killed on the spot.

"Gajeel," A whimper escaped from a girl. Her brown eyes filled with tears as a hand cradled her bruised face, "What are we going to do now?" Her cries grew slightly louder as she rethought about their recent experience. "I don't want to die without seeing my friends again." She could feel her heart pound within her chest, a feeling of which she couldn't let go.

The said man gave her a smile and a short laugh, "Dry up those tears shrimp." His rough thumb wipped a rolling tear away. His eyes gleamed as he could feel himself grow weaker and weaker. "We're not going to die so easily."

He used both his hands to cradle her face, "You gave me a future to take care of and I can't let it go without a fight." The girl could see the shining hope within his red eyes, in which she couldn't help but smile. "I can't let it end without putting up a good fight."

The girl smiled, as in saying a silent yes. 'After all,' Her thoughts echoes throughout her mind, 'We are Fairy Tail.' Another short chuckle escaped the guy's mouth as he cleaned the bleeding cut from the girl's face.

~X~

Her arm reached out, but couldn't get to the one thing the girl wanted most. Silence filled the cold area as the ground rumbled, causing havoc. Her tears dropped to the ground as she gave up, looking at the ground. She glared at the dirt, hating the situation, hating her actions, and especially hating his sacrifice.

Stupid Gajeel

Levy cursed. She looked back up to the once alive man. His body was against the bolder, all bloody and lifeless. She reached out again, awaiting for the man to come back alive.

That day, my hopes and dreams died along with you

Levy continued to reach out. Desperately wanting to see Gajeel filled with life and all healed up. She bit her lip as more tears fell, 'Why did we get so close just to end up like this?'

She didn't even bother to clean the running blood from her face as she could feel the stings of salted tears entering her cuts, 'Why couldn't you let me die by your side?'

Her eyes wandered to where his fatal wound was. A gaping hole was directly in the area of his heart. Blood oozed out as she could see the disgustingly ripped heart, in pieces. Although it disgusted Levy, she didn't look away nor gag. All she did was stare and expect him to come back alive.

'Why did You have to protect me?' Her cried finally screamed out. Her eyes closed tight as she could feel her blue locks of hair fall down from her ponytail.

She covered her face with her blooded hands and muffled her cries.

Levy McGarden had lost Gajeel Redfox, her savior and lover.

"I... I hate you!"

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

I'm sorry if this angst is terrible cause this is my first Gale One-shot ;3;

Im not good at one-shots so sorry

Anyways i think you people forgot that you can have requests with either the pairing or of the one-shot :3

Whatever~ bye! :3

~x~
There will be Miraxus (did I spell that right?) the next chapter cause it was requested =3=