Spin Me 'Round Baby

It started off innocently enough. Just a simple day of friends relaxing in the Heartfilia manor, but of course, with this group of friends, simple is never an option.

In the beginning, it blossomed from an idea... an idea to hang out at Lucy's house while her father was away with business, and potentially raid her pantry of food.

As we all know, these friends are competitive and hyper active. And have just gotten their hands on Just Dance 4.

"It is so on Gray!" Natsu yells, opening the tray of the X-box, placing the game disk into the slot. Lucy half groaned, half laughed. The idea spawned when Gray claimed he was a better dancer than Natsu, considering how poorly Natsu had danced the night before.

Now, everyone had been roped into playing, but the two hot headed males insisted on going first.

Juvia eagerly watched them argue over a song from her position on the floor, and sighed dreamily. Levy sat next to Lucy on the couch, her math text book long since forgotten. Gajeel had his back against Levy's knees, drumming his fingers on his knee. Lastly, Jellal and Erza occupied the arm chair in the corner, laughing quietly with each other.

"Pick a song already!" Lucy snapped, impatient. Finally, they decided on a song. It was a ridiculous choice on their part. They decided on Call Me Maybe. Lucy gaped at them in shock, before she dug out her phone from her pocket. "This is so going on YouTube." She whispered to Levy, who in turn giggled.

Gray picked the blue position and Natsu the red. Fitting, almost, as those were their favourite colours.

Lucy clicked the recording button as the dance began. In almost eerie synchronization, Natsu and Gray's arms rose up in arcs and swayed their hips.

Only when their arms started to go up and down in swift arcs and were shaking their asses did Lucy realize she was laughing. The camera was shaking, and the sounds of her friends' laughter began to overpower the music.

"Stop laughing at me!" Gray yelled, his shirt having somehow mysteriously disappeared during the dance.

Natsu, having gotten into it at this point, screamed, "You're not moving your ass enough Gray!" This caused more laughter from the group.

Gray looked about ready to give up, until his noticed Natsu's score was higher than his. Then he began to pop it like the avatar on the screen.

The song ended, and they crossed their arms, huffing. Their scores were identical.

"I challenge you to a rematch!" They shouted at the same time. Lucy shoved her phone back into her pocket, pushing the two males apart.

"All right, all right! You two have already gone. Let other people play." The fiery teen pouted.

"But I can so beat him, Lucy!" Natsu stepped closer to her, their bodies inches from touching. Warmth radiated off him, and Lucy felt a tug in her stomach.

She stepped back, "Later. Come on Levy, let's do Super Bass." Gray moaned, disappointed, and slouched to sit next to Juvia. She immediately congratulated him.

Natsu sat down in the spot previous occupied by Lucy, as Levy took her spot. Lucy sent a wink Natsu's way, which caused him to narrow his eyes in confusion.

Lucy rotated her hips, back and forth, the beat to the song getting her moving. Levy followed, loosening up.

Gajeel leaned forward with interest, suddenly intrigued by the prospect of watching the girls-Levy-dance.

"Go Levy and Lucy!" Erza cheered from the sidelines, as she quickly glanced at the shell shocked Natsu and the fascinated Gajeel.

Natsu swallowed thickly. His eyes were glued to Lucy as she danced. His mouth went dry at the sight of seeing her from the side, her arms moving up and down as her breasts jiggled hazardously. Almost involuntarily, he wondered what it would be like if her breasts just popped from her shirt. He shook his head.