Cinderella Gone Insane

A normal day in high school, the teacher didn't arrive in the class causing a huge fight to be broken out between Natsu and Gray.

"Lucy, Your boyfriend is going wacko.." Cana declared sitting beside Lucy.

"Natsu will never learn." Lucy replied, her voice showing no shock. Lucy then starting reading a book.

"Zero concern for boyfriend..." Cana replied, Lucy shot up from her chair, "HEY! I do care for Natsu! In the end, He always comes to my house and I treat his wounds!" She yelled.

"What do you do after that?" Cana asked while smirking, causing Lucy to heat up. Juvia looked worriedly at Gray..Her boyfriend would never let Juvia treat his wounds and he was beginning to avoid her lately.

"Juvia...You better get things straight with Gray..Or some one might snatch him away from you" Cana advised her friend.

"Who in heaven's name can do that?" Juvia asked, her hands folded. Cana turned her head towards a half naked Gray who was dancing with Natsu who was scared shit less by Erza, who told them to act friendly with each other.

"B-B-B-Boys Love?" Juvia stuttered while shaking, Lucy remained calm and was still reading her book. Juvia had an evil aura surrounded near her. She took out her shoe and with all her might, threw it at Gray causing him to hit the wall.

"BAKA GRAY!" Juvia yelled, she went outside the class.

"Ouch?" Gray said, then he was accompanied by a wave of shoes being thrown at him.

"YOU'RE THE WORST"

"DIE"

"MAN UP"

"GO TO JUVIA! YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SCUM"

Gray ran away from the angry class and tried to find Juvia. Natsu sat beside Lucy with a scared face, "You won't hit me with a shoe..R-Right?" Natsu asked his girlfriend, Lucy looked up at Natsu and gave him a smile. Natsu was suddenly hit in the face by Lucy's book, "Don't talk with me until the class is over" Lucy said, in a harsh tone.

~x~

Juvia was crying and bad-mouthing Gray for not conveying his feelings. Gray found Juvia sitting on a bench which was beside the fountain. That was her favourite spot when she felt gloomy.

"Juvia.." He said as he walked towards her, Juvia shot him a deathly glare.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you going back to Natsu-san and start yaoi-ing with him?" Juvia asked.

"Eh..EH...EH! WHAT!? WHO TOLD YOU THIS CRAP?!" Yelled Gray.

"Enough of that...Then why are you avoiding me? Care to explain that..." Juvia inquired.

"I'm sorry if I was avoiding you lately..I didn't know what to do after I asked you to be my girl friend..I know nothing about dating and stuff" Gray confessed, Juvia giggled slightly. "So you can act cute, Gray-sama.." Juvia replied while snickering. Gray blushed and crouched down the grass, He took Juvia's foot and slides the shoe onto her foot.

"There, so Cinderella..Lets go back to the class?" Gray asked while putting his hand out. Juvia blushed, then the next thing Gray knew was that he got kicked by Juvia's foot on the face.

"I deserved that" Gray admitted while rubbing his face. Juvia knelt down too and kissed him.

~x~

Natsu was witnessing the scene, "That bastard...making out with his girl friend in the school grounds...while trying to act all prince like, NO LESS!" Natsu yelled, he turned his head towards Lucy.

"HEY, LUCY! CAN I HAVE YOU SHOE ―

Before he could finish, Lucy once again hits him with her book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Dis story by ChitogeKirisaki!!!!! And ARIGATO FOR THE 200+ reads!!!!

Also read my new One Piece Fan Fiction called The Banished Angel!!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

And/Or Share!!!!!!!!

~x~

Next Chapter: Apologize