50 People

"Natsuuu, don't you think Lucy is pretty?"

"Natsu, don't you think Lucy and you will make a cute couple?"

"Natsu, don't you think Lucy will be a perfect girlfriend?"

"Natsu, don't you think Lucy is cute?"

"Natsu, don't you th-" Natsu slammed his fist on the counter where the girls, Mira, Lisanna, Levy, Cana, and Erza were making him fluster and feel frustrated and annoyed. The girls were all startled, flinching and looking at the Dragon slayer.

"What is with you all, talking about Lucy? What about her?" Natsu asked looking at them, blushing and an annoyed expression written all over his face.

Why are they telling him all these stupid things about Lucy? Of course he knows what they said are true. Lucy was only one of a kind.

"Natsu, we're just pointing things out." MiraJane said smiling. "Pointing what out? I know, I know. You guys have been saying these for almost a week! I've heard you guys a million times!" Natsu said throwing his hands in the air. He was now chewing them all out, he was tired of these 'Lucy's this' or 'Lucy's that' sentences.

"We just think you and Lucy should date." Cana said, straight out. Natsu stared at her, blushing and sweat pouring down his forehead.

It wasn't the first time he heard this, he heard this from everyone in the guild, and even strangers he's never met with.

They all say he looks good with her, and they all say they should date. But once again, Lucy's reply always made him think she doesn't fancy him like he does to her. 'We're just friends.'

"She doesn't like me,"

"Oh yes she does." Mira interjected. "What are you talking about?"

"Nothing, just you two look so cute together!" Mira said squealing and smiling big. Luckily, Lucy was out sick today.

He heard Wendy has checked up on her and healed her a bit but Natsu wanted to check up on her but he needed to go when nobody was looking since they'll probably tease him again.

"You people are crazy, and that's coming from me."

"Oh Natsu, we're just having some fun!"

"Yeah, I mean you two look so cute together! It's fate!"

"You guys are messed up. . ." Natsu said burying his face in his arms, trying to hide his blush. "We'll just do anything to make you two happy." Natsu picked his head up, walking over to Reedus and asking for a pen and paper.

Reedus handed him the things he wanted and he walked back over to the girls. He set the pen and pencil down, writing something before holding it up so the girls could see. He smirked.

"If you could get 50 people to sign this paper that Lucy and I should go out, I'll ask her out." Natsu smirked.

"Deal!" Mirajane shouted. She quickly signed her name and handed the pen to the other girls, letting them sign their names.

"50 different people, by tomorrow." Natsu said as he watched Levy sign her name. "I'll have it by today." Mira smirked grabbing the paper and skipping away. "No threatening people!"

"I got it!" She shouted. Natsu watched as he saw Mira smile and hand people the paper, each people lighting up or smiling. He took the opportunity to go to Lucy's house. He slipped away, sprinting towards her house.

He needed to use the door since Lucy would have locked the door and she would just kick him out, and so he knocked on the door.

It was quiet, and no footsteps were heard. She must be too tired to open the door. Natsu dug into his pocket, looking for the spare key Lucy gave him to use instead of the window.