21

Thanks for 800 views!

Max chuckled. "Wait- Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" You gasped. He shrugged. "I don't like celebrating my birthday." He states. "That doesn't mean I can't get you something!" You giggle. He rolled his eyes. "Uh huh." He grins.

"You know what I'm craving right now?" He asked. "Hm?" "Dark chocolate." He states. "Why? Is it your favourite or something?" You asked. He shook his head. "Nah, milk chocolate is my favourite honestly."

"Me too!" You giggled.

It was silent for a couple minutes, the two of you looked up at the stars.

"So... What made you realize you like me?" You ask quietly.

Max thought for a moment. "Honestly... I don't know. It's just, when you said you hated me... I just knew that you were lying. Something just provoked me... Maybe it's because lately we haven't been really... Enemies? You saying you hated me drove me crazy so I.. I kissed you. How about you?" He asked.

The two of you looked at each other.

"I liked you for awhile actually, I only really realized a couple days ago... You're just... Special, in a good way though. Your hair, eyes, that damn smirk of yours."

He grinned, and pushed some hair on your face away. "You know, lately you've been the reason that I'm smiling. I know I lie a lot but not lying now."

You leaned in and kissed him, Max kissed back right away. Your lips moved in sinc. It felt good every single time you kissed.

"Oh I'm gonna kiss you so much more now, even if we only had one date." He grinned.

"Pfft... You're so cute. You're allowed to kiss me whenever." You smile.

"Even if I wasn't allowed I still would kiss you whenever you want. After all, you know that I'm not a good listener." He smirked.

You rolled your eyes with a grin plastered on your face. "Noted."

...

After the date with Max, Harrison and Preston stopped talking to you. It broke your heart, you really loved talking to them and they hated you just because you were dating Max they hated you.

Thankfully Nerris still supported you. You showed Nerris the park and the two of you were on the bench. Awhile ago you also showed Harrison and Preston actually.

"So do you two plan to make it public?" Nerris asked.

"Hm... Not sure, we haven't discussed it." You shrug.

She noticed that you were not yourself. Your posture was a bit different, you were sad.

"Y/n, don't let Preston and Harrison get to you. They're just a bunch of dummy's!" Nerris states.

"It just annoys me that they can't stand the fact that I'm with someone take makes me happy! What did I do to deserve them hating me?"

Nerris turned to you and hug you. You sigh and hug back.

Suddenly you hear Harrison and Preston laughing and talk as they make there way over to the park. They froze once they saw you and nerris standing there.

"Let's go somewhere else." Preston said.

"No, you two are going to learn how to fucking grow up!" Yelled Nerris. Nerris stood up and you continue to sit on the bench.

The two boys looked at her.

"She's our friend, so what if she's dating Max?! Does that make her any different? No! You two need to grow the hell up! You're hurting Y/n, friends support each other not hurt each other!" Nerris screamed.

"Friends don't date their enemies." Glared Harrison. Nerris hated yelling at Harrison, but she did it for You.

You sigh and look at the ground. You didn't want them to fight. Looking up you saw Max walking over in the distance. He saw the pain in your eyes and rushed over. He absolutely hated when you were sad.

He walked away from Nikki and quickly approached you. You mouthed "Please don't do this..." Which he completely ignored.

"Y/n, you okay?" He asked softly, taking your hands and making you stand up. Your foreheads almost touching.

"Of course he shows up when we're talking." Harrison rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry, it's just she looked sad, even hurt. I had to check up on her. Where you two doing that? Oh wait no, you were yelling at her." Max glared

"Max- It's fine, I'll talk to you later." You say gently.

"No, it's not fine Y/n."

"It's okay..." You whisper. "I don't want them to hurt you." He whispers softly back, though loud enough for the others to hear.

You smiled gently and hugged him, he hugs back. You pull back. "I'll be fine, I'll talk you later. Promise."

He sighs, but nods his head. He kisses your forehead quickly then walks away. You turned back to the guys who were looking at you as if you killed someone.

"That's enough- stop giving me those damn faces! He cares about me, why can't you just open your eyes and realize that?!" You yell.

"You guys both don't have perfect crushes either, but I support you!" You yell, not even knowing Harrison's crush.

You walk away, not wanting to argue anymore. Max's eyes follow you. "Oh hey, loser! Where do you think you're going?" Smirked Nikki.

You stopped and turn to her, she was practically clinging on Max. Max was obviously uncomfortable and was begging for you to help, with his eyes.

"Funny how interested you are in my life. I'm just about to go somewhere where I don't have to see your ugly face." You roll your eyes.

Nikki gasped, while Max just give you a grin.

"A-As if your face is any more pleasant to look at than mine."

"That's seriously all you got? Whatever, you'll be seeing me more anyways." Nikki looked confused. "Oh, he didn't tell you?" You ask with a grin.

"Didn't tell me what?" He ask. You walk over to Max and smash your lips against his. You hear Nikki gasp dramatically. Max pulled you closer, and wrapped his arms around your waste. You pull back and turn to Nikki, smirking at her.

"Such a shame, isn't it?" You smirk.

"Max?? I thought what we had for special!" Nikki cried. "Look Nikki, I like- No, I love Y/n. I only see you as a friend." Max sighs.

Nikki tears up. "One day we'll be more than that, Max." She says then walks away.

"That was so bitchy, I love it." Max smirks, you laugh and kiss him once again.