New Students. Wonderful.

[Note: Peter and Sam's dialogue during the lunch scene are the exact lines as in the cartoon episode Doomed!]

*        *        *        *        *        *        *

The day after I found out that my dad is alive, I have to go to school. That's okay I guess. So I decided to take the bus today since Bucky was like, "No, I'm not carrying you to school, it is a Friday, so I am relaxing," and he wanted to ditch school anyway.

"Hey guys!" I say to Harry, Peter, and MJ 5 minutes before the bell rings for first block.

"What?" they wonder, curious. I'm usually in class by now.

"Two things!" I say happily. "One, my dad is back! Two, I am not in love with Spider-Man anymore!"

"Oh? Really? Just one person now then?" Mary Jane asks.

"I'm not telling!" I say. Hell, it's still Peter, but now that I know Peter is Spidey, I don't want him to think I'm a weirdo...

"Do you like another superhero again?" Harry asks. I shake my head and he sighs in relief.

*        *        *        *        *        *        *

During 3rd block, History, Ms. Rogers introduces us to 4 new students: Sam Alexander, Danny Rand, Luke Cage, and Ava Ayala.

"We also have a new principal!" my mother says, way too happily for my liking. "Call him Principal Coulson!"

"What?!" Bucky and I shout. I cover my mouth immediately.

"If you have a problem with it, tell him, not me," she mutters, still smiling. She is way too happy about Dad coming back from the dead. What if he's secretly a vampire or something? Okay, maybe I'm just being paranoid, but still! Also, why is he the principal?

*        *        *        *        *        *        *

At lunch Peter is kind of late for whatever reason. I go sit at our usual table and who should be there but the new guys!

"Are we the welcoming committee?" I ask MJ and Harry.

"No, you guys aren't, but I'm going to sit with you today," Bucky says, sitting next to Luke. I look at the school lunch food, which Sam has and see that it's mashed potatoes and other things that I don't know, but only because Sam is playing with his food.

Peter comes over. He sees Sam and the other new kids and he kind of freaks out a little.

"Sam? With MJ and Harry, my best friends? Who seem totally okay that you're here...?" He exclaims, pointing at Sam. Mary Jane looks at Peter with a face that says 'seriously?' Sam looks at Peter, smirking.

"Check it!" Sam says, holding up his lunch tray. "I made an exact mashed potato replica of Principal Coulson." Indeed he did. The nose falls off.

"Hallway, now," Peter growls. They go to the hallway. Peter comes back into the lunchroom and he's like, "Detention?! Really?! Dammit Sam!"

"What?! Don't blame this on me! Totally your fault!" Sam responds, getting all in Peter's face. I giggle.

*        *        *        *        *        *        *

After school, and after detention (though I don't have it), I go to talk to my father, both of my parents had to stay at school later. Bucky already flew home.

Anyway, as I go into his office he says, "Sir, I'm in the middle of a crisis. This school's budget is a mess! I'm trimming the fat. No more doors on boys' bathroom stalls, rougher toilet paper -- Hey, maybe SHIELD can donate --" he stops talking. He was most likely talking to his boss, Director Nick Fury, and Fury probably hung up on him. He sighs, and puts some more paperwork over to the side.

"Uh...hey Dad...bad timing?" I ask. He looks up. "I'll leave you to your paperwork if you want me to..."

"No, no its fine," he tells me. "I need a break anyway."

"Okay, so Mum said to talk to you because you talked to Bucky and stuff," I say. Daddy thinks for a bit before realizing what I mean.

"You mean about the hero program at SHIELD? I told him that he could join if he wanted to, you're welcome to do so as well."

"Oh, okay. I'll think about it." I leave the room and my mother is standing outside.

"Hey, Peggy, we're going home now. Your father is staying longer, and then going to go aboard the helicarrier," my mom states. I nod and we go back home. No we don't teleport, my mother drives us back.