Spider-Man is...Say What Now?!?

[Note: So, this is where this story actually gets tied into the show of Ultimate Spider-Man, first episode anyway.]

* * * * * * *

After a week or so and after Cecilia shadowed me at school and went to get back to living with her family, I come back from school with Bucky after some superheroing. Bucky immediately goes upstairs, and I do too. I do so to change out of my spandex, which is under my clothes that I quickly put on after beating up some baddies. Bucky went into his room for whatever reason. He keeps going in there after school, maybe to watch porn or talk with Kitty.

Today during lunchtime the Frightful Four (minus the Trapster) attacked. I think the principal is in the hospital, he did get slammed into a wall by them. Harry is for sure in the hospital, he was bombarded with Klaw's sound. The Wizard said that they would tear the school down if no one said who Spider-Man was, they lied, but someone did yell, "YEAH!" after he told us that. Spidey eventually appeared and defeated them, to no one's surprise. Peter helped by starting a food fight and throwing jello at Thundra, that was hilarious.

My mom left for Portland halfway through the school day (she does that sometimes) and says she won't be back until late at night. It still amazes me how she can get back on the same day as when she leaves New York. I bet it's because of her friend that's there when she's there. Her name is Wanda Maximoff and I've met her a couple of times.

So, anyway, it's a Thursday and I am just sitting in the living room reading a book for English. The doorbell rings, so I go and answer it like a normal person would do, after I get to a good stopping point in my book. It's Peter!

"Oh! Hey!" I greet. "Come in!" I step aside and Peter enters the house. I close the door, lock it, then turn to face Peter.

"Hey, Peggy," he replies. I suddenly become suspicious.

"Aren't you supposed to be home, celebrating -- would you celebrate it anymore? -- your uncle's birthday?" I question.

"Yeah, but I snuck out to tell you something."

"What are you going to tell me?"

"A secret. Don't tell MJ or Harry...or anyone actually." My heart starts racing. Maybe he'll tell me he likes me! Even if he doesn't, this is still exciting!

"Go on..."

"I, uh, well...I..." Peter stutters. "I-I..." he sighs. "I can't say it..."

"Can you show me?" I wonder. He nods. "Okay, show me in the living room, there's more space." We go over to the living room, directly in front of the TV. "Go ahead, Pete! Show me!"

"OK, OK. Before I do anything, I want to tell you that your mother figured it out today, so you can talk to her about it, but no one else knows...except for Nick Fury."

"Uh...okay..."

"Alright, here goes nothing..." Peter mumbles. "Thwip thwip!" He points his hand up at the ceiling.

THWIP

"Wow," I utter in amazement [unintentional use of a word related to 'amazing']. Peter is hanging from the ceiling from a string of webbing.

"So, I'm Spider-Man..."

"Yes you are," I state, staring at Peter just hanging (pun not intended).

"Well," Bucky's voice sounds from the staircase. I nearly jump out of my skin and Peter falls down. "That was unexpected."

"Oww!" Peter groans, rubbing the back of his head.

"Sorry," Bucky apologizes, not sounding all that sorry. "I just felt like eavesdropping. I was really bored."

* * * * * * *

Late at night Bucky leaves to go talk to Peter because Peter apparently called him. Why him and not me remains a mystery. He said he was bored again. I sit at home, still doing homework, and waiting for my mother to come back. When she does, I run over to her. What? I heard the door open.

"Hey Mum!" I greet. "Bucky went over to Peter's. Peter called him said he wanted to talk."

"OK. Well, I brought someone!" Mom exclaims.

"Who?" I wonder.

"Him!" she shouts, moving aside so I can see...holy shit. I gasp.

"Daddy!" I pounce on him and give him a bear hug. Or at least try, he's pretty muscley. And yes I still call him 'daddy'.

"Hey Peggy," he says, smiling. A random girl walks in. Brunette with blonde streaks in her hair. Young, pretty. I bet Bucky will try flirting with her later.

"Uh...I'm confused," she says, looking at us and then removes her shoes.

"Family. We all thought he was dead," my mother explains to her. The person gives my mother a strange look. "Yeah, he doesn't talk about it a lot because SHIELD prefers to have people with no families."

"Oh yeah, I remember being told something similar."

"Hey Pegs!" Bucky yells from upstairs, using my nickname for my nickname that only he uses. "I'm home! Mom back yet?" He probably flew into his bedroom.

"Yeah! She's back with some random person and...uh, a surprise person!" I yell back at my twin. I hear his hurried footsteps soon after.

"Hey Mom! I was at Pe..ter's.......Dad?" he says when he sees our father.

"Hi Bucks," my father states.

"You aren't dead!" is the first thing Bucky shouts when he gets his senses back. He smiles and hugs our father.

Bucky later told us that Spider-Man, everyone knows it's Peter, we made sure of that first, decided that he was going to go join SHIELD. Bucky said that right before he left, Peter swung himself out the window (in Spidey outfit) to go the the SHIELD helicarrier.