Prologue-ish

~ Flashback~

I'm starting my first day of seventh grade today at the, uh, middle school that feeds into Midtown High School. I just moved to Queens over the summer so I had previously been to a different school. I have a twin brother named Bucky. He's always in the same school, which gets a bit annoying at times.
"Hi, I'm Peggy," I say, introducing myself to a red-head and a dorky looking guy. They're both the same age as me.
"Hi! I'm Mary Jane, you can call me MJ if you want," the red-head tells me.
"My name is Peter," the guy says (he is most definitely a dork with those glasses of his).
"Can you show me around?" I wonder.
They show me all of my classrooms and anywhere else that is important. As they are leading me through the lunch room, a voice shouts out from behind us.
"Oh puny Parker!"
"Oh great...not again..." Peter grumbles. He turns around. "Yes Flash?" I turn to see a buff blond guy next to my brother.
"Locker knocker time!" the blond dude exclaims, cracking his knuckles.
"What does that mean?" I whisper to MJ and Peter.
"It means that Flash is going to shove Peter in a locker," MJ replies. "It happens daily." Flash advances towards Peter. I step in front of Peter.
"Get out of the way," Flash growls at me.
"No," I state, crossing my arms.
"Just move out of the way, I'm used to it," Peter tells me.
"No, bullying is wrong," I respond. Flash sighs. He grabs me by my shirt and shoves me in a locker. I hear a clang next to me. I'm guessing that was Peter.
After some silence in a random locker, I finally say, "Well, how do you usually get out?"
"Someone has to let me out, but MJ doesn't know the combinations for these lockers," Peter replies.

That was my first day of school with Peter Parker. Of course I could just visit him and MJ whenever since I only live across the street from them.

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading my story! I hope you enjoy it! Most of this story is off the top of my head (and I usually don't re-read most of it so it would be nice if you comment spelling/grammatical errors) and some of it is pre-written. I may or may not write some of the fanfics that my trusty friend Phoenixflash has written that are related to my story or not. I may just put like, read Phoenixflash's story (insert title here) for the next part. Or I'll just write it my own way, or copy her's and give her credit...I'll figure it out, but we do a collaboration thing with most fanfics of ours.

* * * * * * *

I do not own most of the characters. Peggy (not the Captain America love interest), Bucky (not Winter Soldier), Steve (not Captain America), Wolfy/Ms.Rogers, Beatrice, Cecilia, and Teddy Wolff belong to me. Ari, Kako, Dawn/Zillia, Latelle, Dark Fusion, and PhoenixFlash belong to Phoenixflash. The rest of the characters belong to Marvel.

I realize that you have no clue who most of these characters are and you won't for a while.