Chapter 34 : The Battle.

Just a warning that there are violence and gory details up ahead!!

...................................

Isabelle stood in the arms of Jacob very groggily, covered a coat as she was just woken up from a good sleep she's had in days. In fact, everyone in the room was groggy and half asleep. It was 4.30 in the morning when Aedric ran outside every bedroom chamber, pounding on the doors to wake everyone up and join him in the council room. He was the only one in the room who was wide awake. His eyes flooded with the look of eager. That he has something in his mind that he needs to convey, immediately.

He pranced back and forth the room trying to get his thoughts in order as the rest of those who was in the castle, watched him in bewilderment.

"Aedric, what is it? what's wrong?" Isabelle was the first to break the silence as she broke off from Jacob's hold.

He stopped in his tracks and turned to face the people in the room.

"I have a plan, Now listen. we know the whereabouts of the Elyotian men, i say we go to them"

"That's ridiculous, there's five of us able to fight and 58 of them" exclaimed Tristan as he stood there arms crossed by his chest, his dark brown curly hair a mess.

"Yes, 58 ordinary men. whereas us, have more than the ability to fight. I have my Hydra, which they wont have expected. Aymon could have them all"

"That's.... Not a bad plan" chimed in Jacob, who for the second time, agrees with Aedric.

"No, No i will not allow it" Isabelle jeered in disagreement. "Absolutely not" she looked into Aedric's eyes, his blue eyes have darkened but he showed a warm smile.

Does she really care about me? He thought to himself.

"I agree, It is a good plan. They plan on bringing in more men after invading Swiok Frary, If we attack first. The numbers go down. We might not even have to deal with the additional men as they are all allies, not Elyotian men" Francesco spoke up.

"I will leave by the evening tomorrow"

"I'm coming with you" Tristan joined. He has been waiting for this moment since he came to Isabelle. He swore to his father he will kill him one day. And the time has come. To look at his father in this eyes as his life slips out of his body.

"Me too" joined in a familiar voice, Isabelle turned to meet the dark apologetic gaze of the man she was in the arms of, his loss for words and isabelle's eyes widened in disbelief. Even though the odds are in their favor, they are still charging into a field of 58 men, with only three of them.

"No, No No" was all she could say as Jacob cupped her face.

"This is the only plan we have, there'll be too many of them to fight when they're all over the castle as opposed to attacking them all in one location. Besides, the Hydra's doing the hard work"