Senae

I sat across from my father & oldest brother Carlos . My father was puffing on a cigar , with a blank expression on his face . I did everything you told me to do! The club is sold . I said leaning back in my chair . I couldn't stand the smell of the cigar smoke ! My father knew I hated it so he made it a point to smoke them often . My father sat up in his chair leaning toward me . What else happened he asked . Sternly. That was the way my father was with me . For as long as I could remember he didn't trust me . He treated me like an outsider compared to my 6 older brothers . Nothing else happened! I snapped . I was trying not to bump heads with my father tonight . I couldn't understand why he forced me to be in the family business if he didn't trust me ! I also knew this was all apart of his mind games . My father lived for control . He controlled everything around him. My brothers , his parents , his friends , enemies . You name it ! He was evil & vindictive . My father relaxed back in his seat . Ryan Dream was short , with dark skin . He kept his head shaved bald & always dressed in the nicest attire . He had a protruding belly & always wore a snarl on his face . I learned real young that my father was as cold as they came & he didn't genuinely love or care for anyone ! Are we done here ? I asked irritated with his presence alone . My father looked to my brother as if he needed assurance from him . Carlos nodded his head . My father turned back to me . Be here early in the morning . I have another job for you . He said dismissing me with a wave of his hand . I Shot them both a evil glare & then made my way out of the office . I rushed out of my father's mansion & to my car . Once inside I sat there a moment to get myself in check. I hated my Fucking father & brothers to no end . I always knew that if my mother had been around things would have been different. But I had learned to stop hoping and wishing a long time ago . I reach in my glove compartment for my bottle of pills . I could feel my anxiety kicking in ! It was always at a all time high when I was in the presence of my family . I popped two of the small pills in my mouth & laid my head back on the seat . Tears began to slowly creep down my cheeks . I was tired of being controlled & mistreated . The moment I reacted I was told I was crazy or insane . For a moment I aloud myself to cry in silence, when I finally felt better I sat up straight . I wiped my eyes & looked into the mirror. My make up was a wreck. I need some excitement in my life . I thought . In that moment Kamir crossed my mind . Though I knew I shouldn't cross that line . I couldn't help that I was attracted to the man . Kamir was different. I had dealt with quite a few men in my time but none on his level . Not only did I want him , but it would definitely get under my father's skin . I could kill two birds with one stone . Leaving my father's driveway I felt much better than I had before. It Was like all of a sudden I had a new train of thought . I was on a whole new mission . And & though I knew I was playing with fire . I didn't mind getting burned.