De'Zire

I can't believe your ass ! I yelled leaning over pushing Kamir's head . We were riding in his truck on our way home from the club . I'm starting to think you like making me look like a Damn fool ! Is that it ? Huh ? I snapped . I was passed furious right now. After all we had been through Kamir was still up to his no good ass ways . De'Zire you need to chill out . I already told you I didn't know that girl! He said looking at me then back at the road . If I didn't love my life so much I probably would have grabbed the Damn wheel & ran us off the freeway ! I was so sick of his lying Ass. You would think after 5 years of putting up with this Shit he would come up with new Fucking lies at least ! I shook my head . You are a Fucking liar ! That's all you do is Fucking lie . I snapped why the Hell are you still with me ? Huh Kamir ? Cause I don't get it . You refuse to be faithful to me . So you can't possibly love me ! I said . Kamir didn't respond . He pulled into the drive way of our two story home & quickly hopped out the truck. I knew he was trying to get as far away from me as possible . But I wasn't going for that Shit. The fact still remained some Bitch had approached us In the club claiming to be sleeping with him . Though Kamir denied the Shit to the fullest . I knew the chick wasn't lying . I wanted to beat her Ass , and if it wasn't for security carrying me out the club I would have . But what was the Damn point ? Whoop her Ass just for this Nigga to turn right around and fuck with her again ? Whoop her Ass just to stay with his Ass? Unlike most women , I was tired of fighting hoes over what was supposed to belong to me . I had been doing it for years . Only to get nothing out of it but the same cheating Ass man . I followed Kamir into the house & activated the alarm . Kamir went straight for the bar . I kicked off my heels & walked over to him with my hands on my hips . As I stared down at his handsome face , I couldn't help how wet my pussy got . Kamir was a sight for sore eyes . He was tall standing around 6'2 , with dark chocolate skin , a nice muscular build & tattoos adorned his body . He wore his hair in deep waves , & a perfectly lined goatee. The man was a piece of art . I could tell how irritated he was right now by how tight his jaw was set . But I didn't give a Damn. Kamir when are you gonna stop Fucking up? If your not what the hell am I waiting around for? I said calmly . I was tired of yelling screaming & fighting with this man who was supposed to love me & respect me . After years of heart break , Two miscarriages , the lies & betrayal . All I wanted to know now was why. I loved Kamir with everything in me & I had never stepped out on him before. Not only was Kamir the only guy I had ever been in a serious relationship with he was also the only guy I had ever been intimate with . Yes ! At 24 years old I had only been with one man . I was a freshman at Texas Southern University when I met Kamir & I was as naïve as can be . Mean while Kamir was very well experienced. He easily caught my attention when he approached me at the give back campaign we were having at my school. Of course I still played hard to get. But when he got me, he knew that he had me. Kamir stood up towering over me . Ma I told you I don't know shorty! He said I pushed his chest getting ready to walk away but he grabbed me holding me close . De'Zire I know I fuck up A lot ma & it's hard for you to believe me . But you gotta remember that I'm a business man . I got money . I got power . I got respect . When women see that , they automatically want to be apart of that . They see that your my woman & want to stir up drama . He said . As a power couple we know we gone have haters ma . We just got to stick together . He told me . I was hearing everything he was saying & sadly to say I was believing every word out his mouth . I swear Kamir just had that affect on me . He could tell me the moon was green & I would believe it ! Kamir this Shit has got to stop . True or not ! I'm tired of being disrespected . I said these hoes wouldn't feel like they could approach me if you wasn't entertaining their Asses . I said smartly . Before I could continue Kamir lips covered mines & moments later our tongues were intertwined together . My pussy was instantly soaked . He pushed my dress up above my waist while I fumbled to undo his belt . He stuck two fingers in his mouth & slowly sucked them . Pulling them out he found my clit & began rotating them in a circular motion . Hmmm I moaned out as my head fell back. You like that De'Zire ? Kamir deep voice turned me on even more . Ohh yea daddy . I like that . I cooed . Kamir turned me around bending me over a barstool . I made sure to arch my back so he could have full access . Seconds later I felt him slide inside of me . Inch by inch he went deeper & deeper . Oh fuck baby . Oh fuck . I moaned . Kamir had his whole ten inches buried deep inside of me . I threw my Ass back like a pro . Damn De'Zire Fuck ! Kamir grunted as he smacked my Ass. The faster he went I could feel my pussy getting ready to explode, I guess Kamir could to because he reached around and began rubbing my clit again. Oh Yeaaa . I moaned as my pussy exploded . My juices flowed freely & my legs began to shake . It only took Kamir a second to bust right behind me . For a moment we both stayed in place trying to catch our breaths. As I looked over at Kamir , I shook my head . I couldn't understand how I could love a man , who hurt me so bad . Despite all his flaws . I saw in him what no one else could. Even when my parents threatened to disown me for being with him . I still stayed . It was true there was no limits one would go for love . Sometimes I felt I loved Kamir more than I loved myself .
Kamir & I made our way upstairs where we shared a shower & then climbed into bed . For a while I just laid there staring up at the ceiling replaying the nights events over in on my head . I knew that I loved Kamir , but I also knew That if I wanted to keep my sanity , he would have to change or I would have to leave . The thought of leaving made my heart ache . I pushed those thoughts out of my head & drifted off to sleep.