Baby

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
I wake up to see him legs over one arm of the chair and head over another, his mouth hanging open and snoring slightly, he looks adorable.

"Nik" I say quietly

"Nik" I say louder

"Klaus!" He snores more

"Niklaus!" He wakes up eyes wide and a big gasp as he falls off the chair face first. I start laughing, this scene is so domestic that it's just funny.

"What? What is it? Who do I need to kill?" I give him a strange look, and he just looks confused.

"Are you ok? Is alexia ok?" I look to my swollen stomach, and then look to nik, and nod my head and he sighs in relief,

"Then what did you need to wake me up for?" I smile slightly

"I'm hungry." I state, and he just blankly stares at me,

"Your, hungry?" I nod my head in agreement

"And you needed to wake me up for that?" I shrug my shoulders

"Hey your the one that decided to have another child," I look away and he takes my chin in his hand and forces me to look at him.

"Well I had to make sure I get another doppelgänger somehow, when this one dies out.." I playfully push him and he just laughs and smiles at me, dimples evident.

"Asshole" I roll my eyes and he laugh again

"Hey careful now, there are children present," I look at Henry sleeping on the little bench,

"He is sound asleep and should stay that way." I give him a stern look and he throws his hands up in defeat.

"Now what is my lovely wife craving?" I look up thinking and when I look back he is smirking.

"Pudding. I want pudding" my answer is demanding,

"Chocolate pudding coming right up, my queens favorite for my queen." As he says this he bows in a mockery of a noble knight. I throw my pillow at him and just a he looks up he manages to catch the incoming pillow with this left hand. He walks up to me then sets the pillow right behind me and then kisses my forehead.

"See if you can't bring up marcel, Davina, josh, and the rest please," he starts to leave and right as he is about to turn the corner he looks back.

"Okay?"

"Okay."
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Short one, sorry I haven't been updating, I just got done with work and I will hopefully be updating more.
411 words