Doppelgangers Blood

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
"I need doppelgänger blood?" The vampire asked the witches, he pulls up a map of the U.S. and poured some salt on the map.

As the salt moved Northeast towards Virginia, and landed in a small town called mystic falls. Lucien looked at the map and says.

"This is where I will find a doppelgänger? Is she human?" The spirits show him her face and then he leaves for mystic falls.

(--)

As soon a lucien arrived at mystic falls he was told that the girl would be at some bar called the mystic grill,  he didn't judge the name, he entered and saw a familiar long straight hair sitting at the bar. The vampire sat next to the brooding doppelgänger.

"Hello love." She sighs

"What do you want klaus?" She looks to him and surprise is written all over her face

"I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." He smiles at her, I wonder how this woman knows my sire. He thinks to himself.

"Its ok, I'm Lucien" He holds his hand out and she takes it and smiles back.

"Elena."

"Well I am terribly sorry that we had to meet this way elena," He takes the needle and injects it into the human.

Her eyes widen but before she could do anything she has passed out, he carries her bridal style out of the bar and puts her into the back of his black BMW M5. Lucien gets into his car and drives back to new orleans

(--)

After he arrives in the city, he drives to the compound, intending of finding out why this girl knows Niklaus. After entering a big palace he sees Elijah reading on a couch.

"Elijah!" He calls out to the original

"What do you want lucien?" Elijah looks to lucien and his eyes widen, then he uses vampire speed to go to the man. "Elena?" He takes the girl from his arms and carries her over to the couch were we was previously at.

"Niklaus!" He calls to his brother, and klaus comes speeding over to his brother,

"How may I be of service...Elena?" He says finally look at the unconscious girl on the couch before him,

"What is my doppelgänger doing here? And why does she smell," Elijah quickly cuts him off

"Human?"

"So you know this girl?" Lucien asks

"Yes this is the girl that helped Niklaus destroy his curse, the question is, lucien why is elena here, and why did she arrive in your arms?"

"Well I was-"

"We don't have time for this, I want to know why my doppelgänger is human. Freya!" His sibling comes out of a room,

"Yes Niklaus?"

"Wake Elena for me," It wasn't a question, the oldest starts to chant and soon the doppelgänger wakes,

"What am I doing here? Elijah? K-klaus?" She is now visibly shaking

"Hello love," 'Well that explains why she thought I was nik' Lucien concluded.

"Now Elena, please explain to me how you are human and why you arrived here in lucien's arms?" her head turned to the vampire in question, then she glared at him.

"Well when bonnie came from the prison world of 1994, she brought the cure back with her, so I took it and was turned human, and I was living a nice normal human life until this idiot brought me here to you, thanks for that by the way."

"What do you mean cure, and turned human, and why don't you want to be brought here?" lucien asked

"The cure for vampirism turned me from a vampire into a human, and I don't want to be here because klaus can use my blood for hybrids," She turned to glare at the hybrid, he just walks over to her smirking.

"Then you know that we are going to have a fun time, making hybrids you and me." He was inches away from her face.

Suddenly lucien has elena in his arms unconscious,

"Well this has been delightful but I think I will be taking her back now," and he speeds away, leaving a shocked freya, a worried elijah, and a pissed off klaus.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
692 words