Growing Pains

4x01
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
"Stay away from me!"

I shot up from my bed and looked around, 'It was just a nightmare.'

"Oh, on the contrary sweetheart, last night was quite real." I looked to where the voice had come from and saw klaus standing by the end of my bed.

"Stay out of my head." I spat, I can't believe he had the nerve to get in my head!

"Oh but your head is so entertaining." The hybrid smiled and I just roll my eyes.

"What are you doing here? I don't remember inviting you in." I sat up so I was leaning against my headboard

"Well sweetheart your brother invited me in after I knocked on the door, which proved to be quite difficult since I had you in my arms."

"Wait, what happened that caused me to be in your arms. And I'm assuming that I was unconscious since I would never willingly be in your arms while conscious." He winked at me before speaking.

"What I don't understand is how you can't remember my sister almost killing you." Now it was coming back.

My car had gone off the bridge, because Rebekah ran it off. I was struggling to get my seatbelt to unlock when I felt my consciousness slipping away. And before I left to leap into the darkness, I saw klaus outside my window ripping my car door off. Then I slipped.

"So what is going to happen now?" I turned my attention to my past killer and shrugged.

"Well Rebekah is incapacitated right now. So it's just you and me sweetheart." He smiled at me and I just scoffed,

"No, there is no you and me, there is just me and then there is you. No us."

"I am hurt, my feelings are hurt love." I turned and went to my bathroom to change, but not before saying,

"Stop."

"Stop what princess?" He asked all innocently after I came back from the bathroom in a black top, jean shorts, and black converse.

"Stop with the nicknames, I'm not your pet or plaything." I spat at him.

"Well of course you are love, now get packed because I will be back in two hours and if you aren't I will take you kicking and screaming over my shoulder, clothes or no clothes." He winked before speeding away. 'Damn vampires, Damn hybrids, Damn the supernatural.'

I quickly got everything packed, clothes, pictures, and other necessities. I wrote short goodbyes to everyone then went to Jeremy's room and knocked on the door.

"Hey, I'm leaving soon so wanna watch a movie and cuddle?" he took off his headphones and turned to me.

"Yeah, I'm assuming your leaving with klaus, because he came here with you in his arms and looking pretty pissed."

"Yeah, um, lets just not worry about it because we only have about an hour left until he comes and picks me up." We went downstairs and started our favorite movie, finding nemo cuddling up on the couch with a blanket over us.

*1 hour later - Jeremy's POV*

Elena had fallen asleep so I laid her down with the blanket over her, and  I was just about to go back upstairs when there was a knock on the door. Seeing klaus, I stepped aside and he walked in.

"Elena is sleeping and her bag is upstairs in her room."

"Be good not to try and kill me, otherwise it might not be pleasant ride for elena." He threatened.

"I won't, this is the best thing for her, she needs to get out of mystic falls, and you won't hurt her, I see the way you look at her." He glared at me before walking up the stairs and coming back down with elena's bag in hand. I started to walk to where elena was sleeping but I was stopped.

"Leave her, I will put this in the car then carry her out." He left and then came back.

Klaus went over to elena and cradled her to his chest, one arm under her knee, one behind her back, just like a groom carrying his bride. I went to elena and kissed her head. Then I watched as jenna's killer carried my sister out of my house.

General POV

The hybrid laid the sleeping doppelgänger in the backseat of his car, then got into the driver's seat. He looked back at her in the rearview mirror, a hint of a smile on his face. The blond put the car in reverse and drove out of elena's driveway, then drove down the road towards the airport.

*Time Skip - Elena's POV*

I was conscious but still sleeping, it was weird, it's like lucid dreaming. But I could feel vibrating, last I knew I fell asleep on the couch. And the couch itself is a pretty sturdy object, almost nothing could make it move, so I cracked open an eye and saw bed sheets, they were dark red with white silk sheets, very beautiful, but not the color of my sheets. I opened my eyes to what looked like is a cabin of a private plane, my first initial thought was that I'd been kidnapped, but that wouldn't happen because first of all I was already around Jeremy, and he's a hunter so he would be able to fight off any unwanted guests. And second klaus had already claimed me, so no one would dare to take me.

'Wait What?' My subconsciousness asked the other part of me.

'Klaus had claimed you. You are his and no one else's.'

'But I'm no ones, no one owns me.' I tried to fight it, but it was no use, I knew what was true, and what was fake. But my darker side won, the side of me that begged to be claimed. I tried not to let it show, but it came out around one person and that was the person that has staked a claim on me.

I got out of the bed and walked to what looked like a door. It opened when I got close enough to it, and it opened to show a very nice private plane, I looked around until I spotted klaus on a laptop sipping what looked like tea.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he looked up after taking a sip of tea.

"What do you mean love?"

"What are you doing? Where are we? And or where are we going?" He chuckled and closed his laptop then beckoned me over so I went and sat in the chair across from him.

"Well sweetheart I am currently reading, having some tea,  and we are currently above the Atlantic ocean, and we are going to one of my small houses in England."

"Okay, why are we going to England?" He sat up and left then came back with a buttered biscuit, a muffin, and some tea.

"I thought we already established that? We are going to one of my small homes." I rolled my eyes as his comment,

"But why are we going to one of your small houses?" He sat back down as I took a bite of the muffin which turned out to be chocolate chip, my favorite.

"So full of questions my dear, now I think you should go back to bed because that muffin was full of melatonin that should be taking effect." I finished the rest of my food before he said this and by the time he did I could feel myself getting drowsy. I almost fell but klaus quickly and effortlessly picked me up bridal style and walked us back to the bed. He laid me down, covered me in and then kissed my forehead.

"See you soon princess." And at that I closed my eyes and could only think and dream of klaus.

'Why are we going to England? Why was he being so nice to me? Does he like me?' That last question I thought of, well surely it couldn't be true, so I dismissed it, and that night I dreamt of a certain blond original hybrid, I dream that I was happy that he was happy, and most importantly, is that we were happy together.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Wow longest one-shot yet, I am also working on another part for sired. I'm trying my best to write all the time but its no fun when forced, and I currently got a job so its been hectic, so thank you for reading,commenting and voting.

1419 words