A hybrid, a Doppelganger, and a human, how lovely

In this Elena is part werewolf because John was too but Grayson didn't get the gene, so she's a hybrid. No sire bond tho.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
"Jer, how nice it is to see you around." The girl smiled,

"Elena, it's been 3 years, why comeback now?" That smile turned into a smirk as he came up from behind her.

"Good to see you mate."

"Klaus. What the hell do you want?"

"Now is that anyway to treat a guest? Come on, I'm your cousin-in-law after all, or do you still act as she is your sister, then I'm your brother-in-Law." The hybrid smiled a malicious smile

"You will never be any part of my family. Elena come back, this isn't you, you can still change."

"No, that weak girl that I was, she is dead because she was pathetic, and so are you, along with the rest of this idotic town. Now, invite us in," She compelled the boy and because a few weeks before they came, klaus sent a hybrid in, to get rid of the towns vervain supply. And obviously it worked.

"Come in." The two walked into her childhood home, it's still how she remembers.

They walk into the living room, just as a witch, a blond, and two brothers appeared. The witch is chanting and before the two can do something about it there appears to be an invisible barrier blocking them from leaving.

"Aw come on guys! Really? This is all you could come up with?!" Elena laughed at them, and klaus just chuckled.

"Sorry jeremy, it was our only chance." The witch spoke.

"Bonnie! How are you doing considering the whole..." Bonnie glared at elena, tears brimming her eyes.

"Heal Him."

"Why? I'm the one that bit him in the first place?" Elena laughed at the Bennet witch, but instead of more crying,(for which she was hoping for) she got an aneurysm. Elena screamed in agony as Bonnie continued her assault.

"Witch" Klaus spat, "let this go right now and I'll end his suffering." He was making a promise but not the one they wanted. "Bring him here and I'll do it, you have my word." The witch stopped causing pain and walked away, along with the rest of the small group. Niklaus turned to his wife and helped her up.

"Now the Salvatore's follow her around? Wow they really have gone down. And why did you give your word that your going to heal him?" She looked to him real confused.

"I never said I would heal him, I just said I would end his suffering. Oops can have him remembering that and telling his little friends." Klaus said finally realizing that Jeremy is still in the barrier with them. The hybrid looked into the boys eyes and started to compel. "You will not remember the little conversation that we just had," he repeated it almost robotically and the compulsion set.

"Well it looks like we are going to be here for a while, might as well get comfortable." She laid on the couch and stretched.

"This is no picnic for me either,"he sat in the chair next to the fireplace and mumbled incoherently under his breath. "Can't believe I'm stick with my sister and her crazy son of a bastard husband." Elena smiled and Klaus did too.

"Correction, I'm not the son of a bastard, I am the bastard, but I am the son of a bitch." He smiled as he crused his parents names to the wind,

"Also Correction, cousin. And technically he's your cousin too."

"In-Law. He's my cousin-in-law." The boy glared at both hybrids and they just laughed as they waited for the "Scooby Doo gang"(as Klaus puts it) to get back.

*15 minutes later*

They hear the door open and stand, to see Damon and Stefan holding a dazed looking Enzo. The bulge evident on his neck.

"Ok now heal him."

"Your going to have to push him over to us love so I can do it." They pushed the delusional vampire over the barrier and Klaus nodded to Elena. She walked to Jeremy and saw his ring on the left hand, she quickly snatched it and threw it into the burning firepit.

"Jeremy!" They shouted but it was too late. A sickening snap could be heard around the house. As his head was twisted in an odd angle, Jeremy's body fell to the ground with a thud, the thing now just hollow. No longer has the soul of Jeremy Gilbert in it.

Klaus smiled before digging his two sets of fangs deep into the gash of the werewolf bite.

"No!" They screamed but it was still too late. Enzos body fell to the ground as did Jeremy's did. But instead of normal skin, he had pale skin, and grey veins traveled from his feet to his head.

"You said you would heal him!" The Bennet girl screamed at him the rest weren't as bad. Caroline was crying into Stefan's shoulder as he comforts her and Damon was on his knees at the loss of his best friend.

"I never said I would heal him, I just said I would end his suffering. And I did just that, now if you'll excuse us," he looked to elena, and she nodded back. "We have a city to run, and people to punish, also a very rowdy child to get back to, so," he bowed and wrapped his arms around his wife's waist. " I bid you adieu." Then they sped away. Back to New Orleans, back their kingdom, where they are King and queen, and back to their child and the rest of their family.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
955 words