Morning Suprises

"Vanessa, wake up! Do you want me to be late for work or something?" I heard a screeching voice from somewhere I couldn't tell if it was in my dream or...........

"Vanessa. Your dreams can wait till later hurry up I'm dropping you to school know!" It was definitely reality. I completely forgot that mum and dad goes to work early, I guess this punishment does effect me. I started to get out of bed. My legs were still asleep and as I tried to walk and I fell. My right arm hit the floor first. 

"I'm awake, I'm awake," I said to myself. That hit was like a stroke caffiene mixed with pain at the same time. I got out my winter uniform and chucked it on. My school winter uniform is so ugly but at least it keeps me warm at this ungodly hour. I tied my hair up into a ponytail, but I let my fringe fall in front of my face.

I looked up at the clock on the wall. FIVE O'CLOCK are you kidding me? I gave myself a mental slap saying 'okay you can do this Vanessa, only for another four years'. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I really should've got dressed after I brushed my teeth because now there's a white stain on my scarfe. usually I would try my hardest to get the stain off but now I REALLY CAN'T BE BOTHEREDI started walking back to my room like a zombie and I saw Pete sleeping like an angel in his new room. That lucky son of a ........... I chucked my scarfe in the laundry basket and grabbed my bag which was sitting in the corner of my room looking just as depressed as I am. I walked to the kitchen where a familiar person stopped me. I looked up at her like a zombie.

"Vanessa, you keep at that speed and I'll find a girl boarding school for you. So pick up the pace!" Mum yelled. Boarding school I don't want to go to boarding school. I quickly made my lunch for school which wasn't appetising at all. Mayo and lettuce and I usaully bring Up and go for recess but there weren't any left so I thought who needs recess.

"Vanessa, I'm giving you five minutes to be out the door and in the car." Dad yelled I'm guessing his dropping me today. I put the kettle on and got the two minute noodles from the cupboard. I broke the dry noodles so that the noodles would roughly be around two centimetres long. I put the dry noodles and the sachets (the dry powerdery thing for those who don't know) into a travel mug. I waited for the water to boil. 

"Come on, come on." I said to to the kettle pressuring it to boil faster. I know this might soundweird but I gave the kettle a death stare and with a strke of luck it worked. I  poured the water into the travel mug grabbed a spoon from one of the draws, grabbed my bag and ran straight for the door. 

It was sitll dark and outside and it was a silent ride to the bus stop. It took dad an hour to reach to my bus stop keeping in mind that there where a lot of turns dad had to make and the traffic. Why were there so many people on the road at this time? I looked at my watch and saw that it was six o'clock. I would have got hear half an hour ago if I came hear by train but then again I wouldn't wake up at five o'clock. 

Dad stop the car a street away from my bus stop meaning I had to walk down there. I opened the door with one hand and holding my mug in the other, I got out and I grabbed my bag. It wasn't heavy so I could easily swing it over my shoulder. I closed door and I watched dad drive away like he wanted nothing to do with me anymore, but I knew that I slowed him down and his probably late for work or something. 

I started to walk down the street as I saw a light come from my left. The sun was rising. It was so beautiful yet blinding. I had to let my eyes adjust to the light. I started to think scientifically know. I realised I was walking towards the south pole considering the sun is rising from the my left side. "I'm a really sad child. All I could really think about it is working my brain to it's full petential. I guess I got that from my parents huh?" I whispered to my self.