The best bus ride ever.

It is Tuesday now meaning one day closer to the wekends, or should I say hell. Sadly today Bryan wasn't feeling well, so Pete and I had our earphones listening to music we liked. The whole way to school was a complete nightmare. I couldn't stand quite any longer. We got on the bus and I saw that Charlie was catching the bus. Charlie Kerling was catching the same bus as.

Charlie Kerling, my crush ever since the start of high school and plus his two grades above me, year 10. His older than me by 2 years 9 months and 15 days, what do you expect I have a huge cruch on this dude. He has brown layered hair thats just so stylish. he has the most beautiful eyes. I remembered the first timelooked at them I couldn't take my eyes off. Just bellow his right eye, he has a beauty spot because he so adorable.Enough said his hot.

I walked on to the bus following behind Pete and at the corner of my eye i could see that Charlie was walking behind me. I sat down on the bus and I was facing the front he was two seats infront of me and was facing the side. 

The bus started to move and yet I realised I couldn't stop looking at him. I took my gaze off him just in case he would think that catching this bus was a bad idea. I stared out the window and started thinking about how great my day will be like after this. 

Pete knew I had a crush on him for months now. I turned to see that Pete was smiling at me. I mouthed the words to him. Shut up.  He could now see that I was blushing. I turned away and looked at Charlie. At that very moment I saw that he was staring right at me. He quickly turned away thinking that I didn't notice but I did. I melted at the sight of his cute, loveble eyes. Was I dreaming? I tryed to pinch myself but I didn't wake up this was real, he actually looked at me.

I saw that Charlie was looking at something behind me, what was he lokking at? I thought. He smiled, I almost died at that moment. I looked to see what he was smiling at. It was Pete of course, I forgot that they were in the same year.

The bus stopped at a red light. Charlie got up. Was he getting off the bus? We haven't even got to school yet! I was starting to worry. Then he walked towards the back of the bus. Is he going to sit next to me? I started to blush, but all of a sudden he just walked straight past me and sat one seat behind Pete. They both shaked hands in the ways boys always do. Was Pete and Charlie friends now? This can't be happening.

They started laughing for several minutes, but then Charlie got up again. Ilooked away before He noticed I was looking. I could hear that he was walking my way, and then.... and then..... and then he playfully punched me on the shoulder.

"Hey. Vanessa." He said with his deep sexy voice and I was so in shock what did Pete say to him.

' hi," I stuttereded to say. Hi that's all I could say to a guy I liked, hi. Really Vanessa try harder. Before I could say anything else he was already off the bus we reached school.

When I got off the bus I saw that Rubt and Eleanor where waiting for at the back gate. They never done that before. When I walked over to the. I couldn't even say 'hi' they were just pounding me with questions.

"Why were you so late?" Eleanor asked me first. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 8:20 and I usually get to school by 8:10.

"The bus must of came....." I started of by saying.

"Who cares why was she so late, Ellen. What did Charlie say?" Ruby interrupted me. I had a flash back to what happened on the bus. I still couldn't believe it was real. I saw that Charlie was walking a few steps infront of us.

"Vanessa. Are you gonna tell me or not?" Ruby was eager now. I could see that Charlie was trying to ease drop in on our conversation. I didn't want him to know that I liked him. So I just tried to change the conversation.

"Why do you care about my love life, don't you need to update Eleanor about what happened to Hary or some other boy you......" Ruby interrupted me again. I knew takling about Harry Styles would automatically change her mind.

" Eleanor, did you hear that Harry......." She sarted talking about the one thing she's good at talking about. I completely zoned out about what they were talking about .

I was thinking about how Eleanor could possible listen to what Ruby has to blabber on about, and I realised 'oh yeah, Eleanor's a fan of Harry too." Right at that moment Pete ran up be hind and pulled my hair,"

" Hey, you dork come back here." I yelled at him. I touched my hair to feel that every strand was still in place. I ran after him. I completely forgot that Charlie was walking in front of me. I looked at him and saw that he was smiling at me all I need to do know is not make a fool out of myself. I quikly turned around and saw that Pete was still running and all of a sudden he just stopped. I caught up to him and you know what I said about not embarrasing myself, big brothers will always help you with that.

I stood in front of Pete , while trying to catch my breath. Pete stood there trying to catch his breath as well. I didn't know what he was planning but one thing lead to another, he SPAT on my FACE.