Surprise at the door

Vanessa's POV

It was Saturday now and the first time in ages, I'm going to one of my friend's house and all because mum and dad want me to go to an England boarding school.

I'm in the car know and the radio was on I can't believe I'm going to Danielle's house. I wonder what I'm going to do there. On the way to her house I saw Charlotte walking on the side of the road. I decided to be a bit more of a pain in the lower back to my dad and ask Charlotte if she wanted a ride to Danielle's house. My dad pulled up on the side of the road and Charlotte hopped on in.

It was a noisy ride to Danielle's house. Dad dropped us off a street away as usual. I guess Charlotte and I could just walk down.

"So where are the noodles you promised me?" Charlotte asked.

"Oh shit. Sorry, I forgot to get it. Don't worry i can make it at the school picnic for you." I promised her.

"You better I've been craving for it ever since you promised me." Charlotte said.

"Aww sorry I couldn't get them any sooner."

"Don't worry I only have another 19 days till I leave school." She said.

"Wait! You never told me you were leaving!" i was so shocked and I thought my case was bad, Charlotte leaving before me.

"Yeah, Vanessa. You are so smart. Considering that it is the last day of school can you make the noodles extra tasty? Thanks."Charlotte said with a smile.

"Oh for goodness sake Vanessa, move your fat ass!" I heard Ruby screaming. I walked up to her with Charlotte by my side.

"Hello Ruby how nice to see you again." I said.

"It's time to talk boys."She dragged me in and I was dragged into a room where I saw Eleanor, Darcy and Danielle, all sitting a circle, on the floor, chatting away like crazy.

"Hey guys," Charlotte and I said.

"About time you two." Darcy shouted.

"Geez, doesn't anybody say hello anymore in the 21st century?!" Charlotte yelled. It's like she read my mind.

"Oh. Hi," they all said in sync. Charlotte and I sat down and I realised that they were talking about what outfit they should bring to England."

"Oh, I know the perfect dress to wear!" Danielle walked down the hallway and turned left to a door, which I'm guessing was her room. In about 2 seconds she brought the most cutest floral dress I have ever seen.

These girls are all excited to leave to another country whereas I'm sitting here petrified of going to that boarding school. 

All of a sudden the doorbell rang and everybody was looking at each other thing. Who could it be? 

"I didn't know that anyone else was coming Danielle." Ruby whispered so that the person at the door didn't know who it was.

"Neither did." Danielle said in a shaky voice.

We all got up simultaneously and walked to the door slowly. Was it a robber? Nah couldn't be robbers would just break in wouldn't they?   I thought to myself.

Eleanor looked through the window and yelled out. "False alarm! it's just the paper boy"

"We don't have paper boys in the 21st century you stupid and now he can hear us. Are you happy?" Danielle walked over to the door as I walked back to the couch with Charlotte.

___________________________________________________________________________

Charlie's POV

I'm standing at the front of Danielle's house dressed as paper boy in hope that Vanessa might be  here. I heard the door open and I saw Danielle standing there.