Prologue

Nine months. It has been only nine months since Niall's death. We had returned to our home in London. Everyone was devastated. Nothing could get any worse. Except for Alisa's mental state. I was really concerned about her. She never stopped talking to herself or to someone that did not actually exist since we lost Niall.

The werewolves were always by our sides but Alisa seemed not to care about nothing but her invisible friend. The vampires were visiting us twice a month. Liam was much worse than the rest of the vampires. Nobody could blame him. He lost his soul mate, his friend, his brother.

Kendall was trying to make Alisa understand that Niall was gone for good. We all knew he wasn't coming back. Whenever the werewolves were home, Kendall was always with Alisa in her room. He was talking to her and trying to get her to talk to him but he was failing dramatically. She would not stop being in her own world. Things were getting even worse day after day.

I didn't know what else to do to make her feel better. I knew she couldn't be happy after what had happened. That was the last thing I was asking for her to do. All I wanted her to do was talk to me, tell me how she was feeling, what her thoughts were.

One day, I was doing the housework, as usual and I thought to talk to her. So, I went to her room. Never in my life had I felt so scared of walking into her room.

"Alisa? Are you okay?"

She didn't answer. She just kept looking at the wall in front of her.

"I know you can't be okay after the past events. I don't blame you. I am proud of you actually. But I am really concerned. You've stopped eating. And you always drink. Please, I just want you to talk to me. Please?" I had no idea of how to talk to her but I really needed to do so.

All I got as an answer was a slight nod from her.

"If you need anything, and I mean anything, just talk to me. I am always here. We are all here for you. And stop drinking so much alcohol." She didn't even bother to look at me or give me an answer. I left her alone again.

When I closed the door, I heard her voice. I thought she was talking to me but then I heard Niall's name. She was talking to Niall. I couldn't believe that my sister had gone mad. The best thing for me to do was to tell the others but then again I didn't want them to know. Maybe I could help her on my own.

I had to help her but telling the others was not going to help in any way. I was done doing the housework. I sat down to clear my thoughts but the doorbell rang. It was the second time of the month that the vampires were going to be visiting us.

I opened the door and I let them in without saying a word. They sat down on the couches. They were looking at me waiting for me to tell them if something different had happened.

"She is..okay." I said looking down.

"What do you mean by okay?" Louis asked.

"I mean that nothing different happened. At least, nothing that you must know."

"Are you sure, Kathie?" Harry insisted.

"Yes. I am sure." I said lying once again.

Liam knew I was lying. He knew something was wrong. I chose to let it go. I didn't want to say anything else. I went to my room locking the door. I lied down and let my thoughts drown me. I had to do something. Alisa had gone insane, talking to a Niall that did not exist. So much was going to be different. All I had to do was learn how to deal with the problems that I was going to be faced with...

{ Hellooooo!!!!!! It took me so long to update the prologue but here it is now. I've been pretty busy lately. I hope you like it. I'll be updating every weekend (hopefully). I apologise if sometimes I am late to post new chapters. It's just that I am having a pretty busy time at school and stuff. Anywayzz, hope you are all fine. See youuu!!!!!! Lots of love <3 }

- Katherine :)xx.