Chapter 7

After hearing to what Alisa had to say, I was in complete shock. I was expecting her to say that she had found Liam and that he was okay but things were a little bit different than expected. I knew Liam was in danger. Somehow I knew he was in great danger.

Both Harry and I couldn't believe a word of what Alisa had told us but deep down we were both aware that she was telling the truth. She had no reason to lie about something so important. I was a wreck. I was dying to know that Liam was alright. And alive.

"I have an idea. Maybe we should look for that book. Probably, this book is the only way to bring Niall back and find Liam at the same time." Harry said trying to make me feel better but I was too lost in my own world.

The three of us sat on the sofas in order to figure out a plan. We all wanted that book desperately. Alisa and Harry were talking about how we were getting that book but all I could do is hold my cell phone in my hands and check for any calls or messages. I was thinking that it had been a while since James had last called me. He would always call me just to check on me but now he just didn't care.

"Why haven't we received any calls from the werewolves lately?" I asked out of nowhere making my thoughts come out of their shell.

"That's it. Found the perfect plan. If the werewolves help us, we can get the book." Harry said standing up. "Alisa, call them and tell them to be here as soon as they can." He continued.

Alisa picked her phone up and called Kendall telling him to be home. We waited for a while in the awkward atmosphere surrounding us. My only thought was Liam and I couldn't care less about any other thing right now.

After a long while, Alisa got up and went to open the door. Kendall, James and Carlos walked in. As soon as I met James' eyes, I stopped thinking about Liam just for a second. But then again Liam's thought found its way back in my head.

Harry went to another room to call the rest of the vampires in order to let them know what we were going to do. James looked at me but I looked away.

"What is wrong, Kathie. Where is your friend?" James said to me out of the blue.

"What?" I didn't know what to say. He was kind of scaring me.

"Oh you know. I'm talking about your good friend, Liam. Where is he?" He asked again.

"He's not my friend. And why do you care? You haven't even tried to call." I said trying to contain my anger.

"You were busy. I didn't want to bother you." He said shrugging simply.

"Do you really mean that? You would never bother me. Is that what you really think about me?" I couldn't believe in my ears. He couldn't mean what he had said.

He walked closer to me taking my hand in his. I guess he realized he was acting like crazy.

"You're right. I should've called. I'm sorry. It's just that I had a lot going on." He said holding my hand firmly. I just gave him a hug. He was still my friend.

"Tell me what happened, Kathie. What's wrong?" He said breaking the silence.

I started to narrate what had happened that had let us to where we were. Kendall stood up after listening to my words. He stood beside James while Carlos was still sitting on the couch.

They started laughing. That's what I was afraid of. I can't say that I didn't expect their reaction. They hadn't believed me before so why believe me now? I mean they lived in their world and what I was saying was something that just didn't fit in this world of theirs.

Harry walked in the room and saw them laugh. He instantly realized that the reason was what I had said.

"Before you say anything, I have to tell you that Kathie is telling the truth whether you want to believe her or not. We need to find that book and we can do it only if you help us. We need your help. That's why you're here." Harry said making them stop laughing. They were dead serious by now.

"What do you want us to do?" Carlos asked Harry standing up and walking closer.

"We are going to need someone to cover our backs. That's where we need you to be. I talked to Zayn and Louis and they are in. We are attacking in two days by now at dawn. They must not be expecting us. This whole thing has to be a secret. You guys are going to appear as wolves in front of the vampires that are going to be protecting the house where the book is. One of the guardians will be Louis. He will abandon the front door and he will come after you. Zayn will wake up because of the noise that you will be making and he will wake the rest of the pack up, as well. Everyone will leave the house making it easier for us to enter and grab the book. A while before we get in, Carlos, you will hit Louis just to make it seem convincing. And after that, Zayn will ask Jake to come. That means that Jake will leave the house, too. That's where Alisa, Kathie and I are going in. I know where Jake is keeping the book. So, we will just get it and then get out of there before someone sees us. Kathie and Alisa, you two will take the car and leave. I will go meet the werewolves. This will make you understand that everything is okay and over. So, when you see me, you will leave. I will tell Jake that I had a feeling that something was wrong and that I decided to come over. I will tell him that Liam is gone because of the werewolves. But the biggest lie will be that the werewolves will be there to take Louis just like they took Liam. I'm sure Jake will believe me. And I'm sure he will tell me to leave and come here to protect Kathie and Alisa. And this is where I return home with the book and everything is over." Harry explained the whole plan that he had prepared.

It was actually pretty good and not so dangerous as I had been expecting. Everyone in the room agreed to Harry's plan. We had to keep it a secret. We had to pretend that nothing of it all was going to happen. I was trying to think positive. Everything was going to be alright.

But when that day had come, we were all wishing things would be just as Harry had planned them but unfortunately that wouldn't work for us...

A/N: Hey! Hope everyone is fine!! I know I haven't updated in a month but please don't hate me. School is driving me crazy! I hate it! I mean who loves school?! Anyway, I will be going on a 4-day trip to Corfu next week and I am so excited!!!!!!! Well, let me know what you think about this chapter in the comments and if you liked it, click the vote button!!!!!! Thanks for reading! Lots of love <3

- Katherine