Chapter 24

Joe's pov

I woke up the next morning past out in the kitchen floor. I have no clue what happened last night. I went upstairs to look for Jason but I couldn't find him anywhere I decided to call he's Cell phone.

"sorry I can't get to the phone right now please leave a message after the tone"

I wonder why he isn't picking up? I went to the bathroom and got into the shower and got dressed. I decided to call him again. Straight to voicemail Im started to get worried I went to the car and Jose was just driving in with Steve colon. I guess they pulled it of.

"Hey Jose" I said closing the door behind me.

"Hi Joe where's Jason?"

"I was hoping you knew where he was?"

"Is he missing , I can call a missing report" said Steve.

"Maybe in a few hours I'll call if anything happens"

"Alright well me and Steve are going to make dinner do you want some?"

"Um no I'll grab something before heading home"

"Okay bye Joe" said Steve.

"Bye you guys" I turned on my car and drove of to some places he might be. So I drove to Vicky's house. Their house was beautiful it was white with beautiful flowers in the front. I walked up the steps and I rang the bell. Angel opened the door.

"Hey your Joe right?"

"Yea Um can I speak with Vicky"

"She's getting dressed , come in I'll make some coffee"

"Oh thank you , your house is beautiful by the way"

"Thanks we built it together"

"Wow that's awesome!"

"Yea so how's my cousin?" Angel said walking in the living room with to coffee mugs.

"Cousin?"

"Jason , you didn't know he was my cousin?"

"No not at all"

"Well now you know , So how is he?"

"Actually that's why I came here he's gone"

"Omg what happened"

"That's the thing I don't know I was having a party and I got wasted so I don't know what actually happened that night"

"Oh I'm sorry if anything I'll call if he shows up"

Vicky came down right before I was about to leave.

"Oh Joe what are you doing here?"

"Looking for Jason but I talked to Angel so I'm good"

"Oh okay so lemme know if you find him?"

"Yup I'll see you guys later , hey Jose's and he's new man is making dinner back at my place you guys wanna join?"

"Of course we'll be there"

"Okay bye" I called Jose and told him to make more he was fine with it and I continued looking for Jason. Next stop Lisa's restaurant.

---------------

I walked in and it was a full house. I walked to the back and found Lisa damanding orders.

"Hey Lisa!" I shouted.

"Joe what are you doing here?!"

"Looking for Jason have you seen him?"

"Um Yea last night he stopped buy with clothes packed he came to eat are you guys okay?"