Chapter 8

Jason's pov

"What are you doing here!" I said holding Joe tight.

"Your coming with us you piece of shit!" Said my Tom and Christie.

"You cant force him to go with you!" Said Joe while hugging me tight.

"Ugh you guys discuss me!!!" Said Tom while ripping Joe apart from me and grabbing me.

"No let him go!!!!!!" Said Joe punching Tom.

"Take this piece of shit of a child Christie im gonna kill someone today"

"Nooooooooo leave him alone!!!!"

"Shhhhh be quite Jason"

     Christie put a cloth with a cloth that had a drug in it i started to fade away watching Joe get beat.

---------------

     I woke up tied up in the trunck of a car. I managed to bring my hands to the front and rip the tape out of my mouth. I looked over and saw Joe beating up and knocked out.

"Joe Wake up" I said softly.

     He woke up. I took out the tape from he's mouth.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really" He said bringing his hands front.

"Where are we?"

"In a trunck of a car" I replied looking for something to cut the tape off.

"what are you looking for?"

"Something sharp"

"Umm i got it my belt"

"What about your belt?"

"Its a stud belt if u could get to my belt and rip of a stud you could cut the tape"

"Thank god to stud belts"

     I moved my way down to Joe's waist. And i started to bit he's built.

"That tickles" Said Joe trying not to luagh.

"Oh really" I said looking up.

     The car stopped luckly i grabbed the stub before anything else happened. I put the tape back on and Joe then we went to position.

     Tom and Chritstie opened the trunk and took us out. Jugding to the weather and sand we were in the desert. They left us there with no celephone or anything.

      Me and Joe got free.

"Damn it Joe how we gonna get out of here!"

"Like this" He pulled out a little gadget and turned it on. Out of no where a helicoptor came and rescued us.

"What happend their sir?"Said a gaurd jugding by the suit he worked for the president.

"Nothing i want you to keep this between us okay Steve?"

"Yes sir"

"Um whats going on here?" I said confused.

"I have these little gagets that track me down when im in trouble and Steve here comes and gets me"

"Oh cool know can we get out of here and go back to the hotel i really just want to be safe"

"Of course Jason"