Chapter 4

I cant believe it I wasn't adopted I was kidnapped! I heard someone slam the door. I dropped on the floor and went inside the bathtub to hide.

"Where did you put the papers, Tom?" It was my parents or strangers or kidnappers or what ever they are.

"I don't know. Maybe if you didn't scream at me and rushed me, I maybe would've known where they went"

"Don't start with me you dumb bitch because I could kick you out" He groaned and came to the bathroom. I fell on the floor causing him to find me.

"Hey what are you doing here you piece off shit!" I panicked and broke the shower head and hit him with it. Christie was coming up the stairs. which is the woman who kidnapped me. I ran and went out the window and took my stuff and drove off to Lisa's house.

----------------------------

"You did what!" said Lisa.

"I hit him with a shower head"

"Oh my god Jason" She said shockingly.

"What I panicked my nigga" I said with attitude.

"Jason what if they call the cops"

"Why would they?"

"Uhhh maybe because they hate you"

"But if they call the cops they could go to jail for kidnapping me" I said with a smart comback.

"True" She said.

"Anyways I got to go talk to Joe. I haven't talked to him since what happened this morning"

----------

       I went to Joe's house. Everyone was gone. Joe was sitting on the coach channel surfing sadly.

   "Hey" I said scratching the back of my neck.

   "Oh hey"

   "Whats wrong? I was curious.

   "Nothing just thinking" He replied

   "Oh so wanna go to the movies?" I wanted to be alone with him.

   "Ya sure , What  movie we gonna watch?" He said while getting he's sweater.

    "Occulos" I said pointing at him.

    "You like scary movies?" He questioned.

    "Ya of course" I lied. I'm terrified of scary movies, but I wanted to make him feel better so.

    "Well then lets go"

      We made it to the movies. We were buying tickets.

    "Joe!!!"

    Some girl yelled out.

   "Hey babe" Said Joe giving her a kiss.

    I cant believe it was that skank bella from school.

   "Who's this?" Said Bella.

   "This is Jason, he's my friend"

   "Oh I know you"

  Bitch please don't act like you don't know me we used to be friends till you slept with my best friends ex boyfriend.

   "Ya we used to be friends" I said rolling my eyes.

    "What movie you guys gonna watch?" Said Bella grabbing Joes arm.

    "Occulos"

    "Oh can i join?" She asked.