Chapter 17

I woke up with the glass of wine all spilled on the floor. Wow I most have knocked out last night.

"Joe your awake"

"J-jason!"I said giving him a huge hug.

"Ow"

"Oh I'm sorry Jason I forgot"

"It's okay bae"

    I can't believe he called me bae.

"So where's everybody else?"Said Jason struggling to sit.

"Oh baby let me help you and there all sleeping they got waisted last night"

"What Why?!"

"I guess they were stressing they really missed you and plus I made them dinner"

"Oh I feel kinda bad now"

"No honey it not you fault it's mine"

"Listen it's no ones fault okay?"He said putting my head you to meet with he's eyes.

"I love you Jason"

"I love you two Joe"

     Me and Jason talked for like half an hour and then he finally got to the point that he wanted to see everybody.

"Alright I'll go get them okay?"

     I went to get them and there asses were still sleeping. I decided to get a hose and spray them with water.

"WHAT THE FUCK JOE!"Said Vicky throwing a pillow at me.

"Come on you guys take your pills I got a surprise for all of you guys"

      They all got ready and I took them to see Jason.

---------

        Jason was talking to a nurse about when he gets out. When they finished talking I brought everybody over.

"JASON!!!!"Said Lisa running to him.

"OH MY GOD I can't believe it"Said Jose tearing up.

"Thank God your awake"Said Aviella going to Jason whipping tears of.

"My little brother made it!!"Said Vicky.

"My big ass friend is awake at last"Said teara. (The fact Jason had a fine bubble Butt)

"Hello my name is teasa"

"Hi I'm Jason"

"I know your boyfriend here told me lost about you"

     Jason blushed at the fact she called me he's boyfriend I liked it.

"So when do you get out?"Said Lisa

"In 3 weeks"

"Yay!!"Said Vicky.

-----------

     3 weeks later.

Jason's pov.

      Today's the day I get out of this hospital and live my life again from the begging. I'm starting fresh and new.

"Babe come on we have to get there in time!"Said Joe with he's sweet voice.

"Hey I just got out of recovery Why don't you help me Boo!"I said laughing.

       Joe got out the car and carried me to the car.

"There you go my queen"

"Thanks my king"

"NOW OF TO MAMI!"

"Yesssss I love you"

"I love you two"

       So me and Joe decided to live with each other since I have no family and his family moved to Washington he had a choice to go to Washington or Mami with me. He picked me I was upset at the fact that he didnt go with he's parents and just go with me but then they all said it's fine and that they'll visit a lot. so I didn't feel that bad.

---------

       I eventually fell asleep in the car but what can I say it was a long trip. We go to the house which was fucking huge it was a mansion. I looked at that shit and I was like it's to big just for 2 people.

"Um Joe don't you think that's to big just for us 2?"

"Well...Were not the only ones living here..."

"What you mean?"

"When I bought the house you have just told me that you didn't wanted something big cause you'll hate the emptyness so I decided to let all are friends move in...."

"Yayyyy!!"

"Your not mad?"

"No I won't be lonely as much as I want a house for us it's even more better I get to live with my friends and my love of my life!"

"Alright let's go move in!"

         i walked into the new house and it was fucking awesome. their was windows to walk to the beach. The couches were leather black with blue pillows. their was 10 rooms in the house i guess ima have to get them ready for anybody who wants to stay over. I was lead to me and joes room which was awesome the bed was a vibrating bed and their was a beautiful s bathroom and a walking closet. The kitchen was blue like a beutiful marble blue. their was a game room. And a built in pool with a jumping bored which was awesome and there was a place at the roof where you see The stars the house was just beautiful.