Chapter 5 Morning run

I slept in until 5:30 (trust me on the weekend that is good for me.) I dressed in my pink running shorts, with a sports bra and black tank top. I put on my Nike running shoes that matched my shorts. I grabbed my iPod and house key and headed downstairs. I grabbed a banana and ate it with a glass of orange juice. I put my ear buds in my ears walked out the door made sure I locked it. Put my key away and started my morning 2 mile run. It was warm this morning I knew I would get sweaty so I took off my shirt and decided to run in my shorts and sports bra. The sun still wasn't up yet. So no one would be out this early on a Saturday morning.

     As I entered the park, I decided to stop and do some more stretching. My town only has a population of 6,216. Yes it was an ok size town. It has one high school, 2 middle schools, and 2 elementary schools. Students can choose to go to the local high school home of the Hornets or they can go to the county high school home of the Grizzlies. ( yea these two are rivals). Anyways given the size of my town I figured I wouldn't run into anyone this early. Hell I was wrong. As I started jogging around the park I got halfway around the park I saw someone waving at me . I didn't recognize who it was until they came closer, it was Mr. Morris.

  He approached me and I stopped jogging, took out my ear buds and put my shirt on as fast as I could. " Hey Rayna, how are you this morning? I didn't expect anyone else to be as crazy as me to be outside this early." " yea, Mr. Morris I usually jog this early on the weekends even earlier during the week on school days. I have to keep fit for volleyball. Plus it wakes me up more to start my day." I raked my eyes up and down his body. I seriously shouldn't be doing this but damn this man had a hell of a body. He had broad shoulders, his torso was made of wash board abs, tanned and toned. His biceps were the one's I wouldn't even be able to squeeze with one hand. He definitely keeps fit and lifts weights. His legs were toned as well. Holy crap this man would make any girls mouth water including the virgins, like myself. Finally when I got done checking him out, which I'm sure he noticed because he was smirking at me when my eyes landed on his hypnotic eyes again. " Rayna, you have a great body too, you really take care of yourself, I wasn't checking you out like you were me but no guy could not notice a pretty lady with a hot body they would be blind not to notice. See you in class in Monday." With that he started jogging away. I headed home after I finished my jog. To say I wasn't flushed would be the under statement of the year.

  I took a nice cool shower as soon as I got home. I washed my body with my fruity body wash made sure I washed really good, I shaved my legs, then I washed my hair with my Moroccan oil with mint shampoo and conditioner. After my shower I decided to just chill the rest of the day and decide on what to wear. I had to show people that I knew how to dress and not in sweat pants and two sizes too big of sweatshirts. I'm not sure why I always try to hide myself but I do. I guess I don't want guys to notice me I'm pretty sure that's what has helped me stay a virgin. In actuality I have perfect vision, my glasses are not even prescribed. I wear them at school every day to hide my eyes. Other than on the first day of school I don't dress up. I usually wear jeans or sweats with a t-shirt or one of my famous sweatshirts. Tonight though no one was gonna notice me. I'm even using a fake name tonight to everyone. Adrianna, Julia, Luke and Nathan have already been told to call me Alexis tonight. I'm Luke and Adrianna's cousin visiting from New York.

  As 5:30 came right on the dot I heard my front door open. I was upstairs in my room. I knew it was Adrianna and Jules because they had a key to my house. My house is too big for me. I mean it has 5 bedrooms, a bathroom in each room, along with 3 guest bathrooms one on each of the 3 floors. My living room consisted of of a 70 inch flat screen tv on the wall. On the other side was a fireplace it was mostly for looks but who knows I might use it one of these days, I've always thought a guy and . Me in front of a fireplace would be romantic. We had a sectional then 3 reclining chairs around the room. My kitchen has marble counter tops along with the floor. We had the top of the line stainless steel appliances. Outside our sliding glass doors was our outside pool that was heated. I can use it during cool temps or a hot summer day. That was our first floor, our second floor had 3 of our extra bedrooms, our 3rd floor was my room and my dads room. I yelled at the girl's downstairs to let them know where I was at.

  They came jogging up the stairs with bags in their hands. They came in and greeted me with huge smiles and giggling. We went through the bags, we had decided on what each one of us would wear. Julie decided on a black and gold tank top with a pair of black skinny jeans with a pair of ankle gold boots. Adrianna had decided on on a black very short sleeve blouse that had a button right at the neck with a black stripped tie that came right above her cleavage. It had a circle cut out. It was definitely going to show a lot of skin. ( Brad might get jealous.) She had a short mini ruffled skirt that was black also. She wore a pair of 2 inch black boots with silver studs that went up to her calves. Now for my outfit, I was wearing a pair of denim skinny jeans that hugged my curved butt perfectly. They showed the shapes of my legs good too. I put on a pair of black ballet flats that scrunched at the toes so they weren't pointy to make me look like an elf. No for my top, it was a purple sheer long sleeve that had tiny diamond patterns all over it. It had an elastic ruffled bottom and the same with the sleeves so it would fit right. It came right above my belly button so yes I was going to show skin along with my belly button ring and matching tattoo on my right side. It was on my lower back right above my waist line. After our outfits were chosen it was time for accessories. Julie did a pair of gold hoops with a gold necklace with a " J" on it. Adrianna did a pair of black stud earrings. I decided on a pair of silver hoops with diamond accents. No necklace because it would be too much with the shirt and belly button ring showing. Julie french braided her hair to the side with light make up. Adrianna left her hair down with bouncy curls with light make up with smokey eyes. I had half my hair back with a clip the rest curled in loose spirals. I did my make up, I had foundation on with a plum eye shadow ( it would make my eye color pop). I did cat eyeliner on my top lid and a light pink lipstick with gloss.

   Now it was time to leave, Julie and Nathan were going to ride together. I was going to ride with Luke and Adrianna to keep my cover. When we drove the 15 minute drive to Brad's house we had to park two blocks away. As we walked up to the house, I started getting nervous. I don't know if this was a good idea or not. As we walked up the steps to the porch I felt as if all eyes were on us. They were probably trying to figure out who I was and plus us girls looked hot.