Meditation- inut

I sit and stare at my computer, elbows on the table head in my hands and my jaw clenched as hard as my stress wanted it to be. I groan and lay all the way back in my chair and stare at the ceiling. I lost all my footage, ever single minute. I open discord to see if my friends are online and only Matt and fitz appear to be online, the others don't really show their activity status which is very understandable.

As I debate calling one of them my stomach rumbles. "What sounds good today belly?" I say as I open my fridge, "you can choose between left over curry or left over fries." I decide on both so I mix them and throw them in the microwave for 2 minutes. Content with the temperature I sit back at my computer and monch on the food and watch swaggers older face reveal prank and catch a few glimpses of my cameo in it. I must say, I look great with the chain mail and jacket, huge fashion statement.

     I'm fork deep in my curry when I get the discord call from Matt. The misfit I've gotten the closest to since moving to Melbourne. We grew up as strangers in the same school so having that familiarity and connect has really joined us.

     "Hey Matty what's up?" I ask him accidentally being a little more sharper than normal. I hear a loud thump and he replies, "that was me dying from the venom in your voice, what's up sssassy snake?" I sigh leaning my head back in my hands.
"I give up Matt, I can't do YouTube anymore, I pump out videos and YouTube fucks me over, and if it's not YouTube it's my recording software, I fucking give."

     He does his usual thinking silence. "I hear you man but I can't help you there I'm sorry, but have you tried meditating when you're angry instead of raiding your fridge and mixing gross foods?" I haven't even said anything about the curry and fries but he already knows my habits. I set the fork into the bowl with a clink and I hear his airy chuckle.

      He's tried to get me to meditate before but I'm so adhd that it just ends up making me anxious with sitting still for a while. "Here love bug, I'll tell you what, I'll come over and I'll show you this time." He ends the call before I give him time to object. Love bug, the nickname he gave me after I told him I found him attractive, turns out great because he said he's gotten attatched to me and we started dating 6 months ago and now we are an inseparable power couple.

     I hear Matt's text tone and I open it 'be by there in 30, Toby's giving me a ride' I go to respond even tho there isn't a point he knows exactly what I'll say 'alrighty mattypoo let yourself in' I smirk at his nickname that he hates. I throw my phone in the general direction of hell and turn back to my computer. Opting to just nap I leave my pc room and head to my bedroom across the hall. I fall into a light half sleep.

     I must have slept for a few hours cause when I arise Matt is next to me being the protective big spoon. I embrace the sweet gesture and snuggle further down into his grasp. He sighs a content and happy sigh and gives me a soft squeeze. "Good evening love bug. You woke up just in time I ordered us some Uber eats it should be here shortly." I thanked him and he pulled my hair away from my shoulder and gives my neck some cheeky kisses. I guess no meditation practice after all.

     I feel the excitement in his pants and opt to ignore it, he's here to cheer me up and not to knock me up. He gets up to answer the knocking door and I head to the bathroom and do my business. As I get out I see Swags, zuckles and Matt setting up a little banquet. What stealth they must have or what deep sleep I was in because it looks like it would have taken an hour or more.

     I smile at them and laugh. "Wow I feel like royalty now, do I have power? Can I behead those who've wronged me?" They all look at me with smiles and laugh at my statement. "Starting with Masan!" I grab a pair of tongs and point them at him. "Nah cunt fuck off with them things." He near yells as he's backing away. "Never" and I take off chasing around my apartment. We are laughing and screaming at each other when Swagger comes up and separates us "come on you children food is ready," he points at me, "and you don't need a noise complaint." I give my head a 'yeah that's true nod.'

     After we have done sat down and ate I stand up. "Swagger kneel before me please." He looks at me very skeptically. "What why?" "Just do it damn it." Matt looks at me in confusion as I grab one of my long wooden spatulas. I grab his hand and make him stand next to me. "The swagger of souls, as king and queen of this apartment I now dub you Sir Swagger of Souls" I tap the spatula on each of his shoulders and he bows his head and laughs. "Yeah whatever you say your majesty, now do you feel better or do we need to construct some pillow forts and watch Netflix?" My face lights up and I look at Matt, "Can we Matt please? Pretty please baby," he teases me when he responds, "hmm I don't know perhaps we might be able too." I start kissing all over his face begging and he caves in, we all build two forts with me and Matt taking one and Masan and Swagger in another and watch Netflix the rest of the night. When I fall asleep a awake slightly to feel Matt covering me with a blanket and laying down to hold me. And as soon as he gets comfy I'm right back asleep again.

———————-
Alright so yeah this one was a cute idea in my head but I'm not sure just how well it translated in text, so let me know how yah feel and shtuff anyways I got some swags, zuck, cam, and stuff goin on next so hopefully it'll get up soon, idk I'm a busy college girl.