Getting Ready- Kryoz

I looked over at my best friend John and I smiled, noticing me he looked at me and smiled back squeezing my hand reassuringly. He looks amazing like this. I turned straight forward and looked at the stage. 

*flashback*

"Hello class, we have a new student today." I looked over to the teacher who's name I had already forgotten. "Would you like to tell everyone your name and where you came from?" I nodded at her and faced the class of about 36. My face blushed when I met the eyes of a boy with brown hair. I looked down a bit and spoke 

"My name is Nancy, I just moved from New Zealand, but I'm originally from Australia." I looked up at the teacher and she was smiling at me. "That's interesting Nancy! I've never met a foreigner."  I nodded and asked her where to sit. "We will have you sit next to John. John could you raise your hand please." The boy with the brown hair raised his hand and I smiled at him. I walked over and took my seat. When I sat down I pulled my notebook out of my backpack and John looked at me. "You have a weird accent, mate" He said in an attempt to imitate me. I smiled at him and looked over at his eyes. "And you have a weird face, cunt." He looked at me and laughed at my failed attempt to try an American accent. 

"I'm John, its nice to meet you Nancy." He held his hand out to me and I took it and returned the hand shake. "Nice to meet you too John." I turned and faced the teacher and began my note taking. "Do you want to be friends? Knowing that you're new here, you're gonna have a hard time we have a lot of classes and tons people, can I look at you're schedule?" I handed him my schedule and told him we could be friends. It turns out we have every class except first period. I got lucky and didn't have a first period. ohn didn't have a 7th period. Ah the perks of being a 12th year. A few minutes after John turned back to the lecture I look at him and smiled. I want to find an excuse to talk to him but I cant think of one. My mind was blank as I stared at my new friend. I felt like a field of butterflies burst in my tummy. I turned back to my notes and then back to John. "Hey John?" I whispered to him and he turned to me. "hmm?" he responded. 

"Do you think after school is over you can show me around town? I noticed it was a fairly decent sized town and I'd li--" I was soon cut off by the teachers snarky voice. "Nancy I know you're knew here but we don't allow talking here, I don't know what you're schooling was like over there but we don't allow that here." I looked at my desk and rolled my eyes, under my breath I said  "You guys are so far behind us its fucking crazy." I looked back up and the teacher was still stopped in the same position. "Excuse me ma'am what was that?" 

"I said sorry for making this class behind." She rolled her eyes and turned to face the board so she could finish her lecture. I turned to John and returned the smile he was giving me. He winked and my face flushed red. I looked down and smiled at him. He slipped me a piece of paper  with his number along with a winky face, 'How cheeky' I thought and I slipped it in my pocket. I ripped off a corner of my colored paper I kept in the back of my binder and wrote my number down and returned his winky face. He stealthily whipped out his phone, typed my number in and texted me a message. Instantly my eyes open wide and realize I didn't turn my ringer off and I scramble for my phone, but before I could get to it my ringer goes off screaming "HEY CUNTS WHATS UP" in my brother masons voice. My face goes pale from anxiety and I look up at the teacher (MonkaS am I right). She gives me the look of the devil itself and sends me to the office. I smirk at John as I pack up my paper. We wink at each other as I get up to leave. I chuckled and left.

*End Flashback*  

I looked over at John and he gave me a huge genuine smile. I looked forward and spaced out at all the names being called. Our row was up and we walked up the stairs next to the stage and waited our turn "Nancy Bradford." I squeezed Johns hand and let it go. I walked up to the stage and grabbed my diploma. I shook my principles hand and looked forward to the crowd and had my pictures taken, the flashing lights are all I see as I stumble towards the next set of stairs to take me off the stage. as soon as I'm off the stage everything happens in slow motion. Next thing I know I'm on the ground and I hear muffled gasps and the familiar clicking of Johns boots running towards me. After that its all black and a sharp pain in my head.

I woke up in the bed of a hospital and I stared laughing. I hear Johns boots coming my way and I look around to find him but he isn't there. The door crashes open and I find the source of the ruckus. I smile at john and start laughing but he looks very confused. I calm down and asked him how long since the stage. "About 4 hours...Why are you laughing dude you got a concussion after you passed out." I looked at the ceiling and started giggling again. I responded, "Did I look like a fish out of water, like when I fell? Do you know if anyone got it on camera? I bet it was fucking hilarious." I looked at John and he's just smiling at the floor and rolling his eyes. "Yes its on camera, it was live streamed on our school webpage. I am glad to see that you haven't lost your humor love. and yeah I mean it was kinda funny but I'm more scared that you cracked your head open. You sure you're okay hunny?"  "Yes love I'm perfectly okay, but I have a migraine."

"Alright I'll call the nurse." He sat down next to me and pressed a purple button on the wall. He grabbed my hand and gave it a meaningful kiss. He looked into my eyes and smiled. "Remind me not to trip anymore" I said and I pulled his hand up to my face and onto my cheek. He laughed and we laid there until the nurse came to help my pain. I love him so much

-----
(1184 words)
Well that was funny lol, I tripped at my grad. So I thought it was funny to make into a story. I hope you enjoyed, I'm currently working on like 4 others for this book so stay tuned!!!! and yes im aware Kryoz isn't a misfit but hes amazing too. Love you guys