When He Asks You To Be His

-fitz-

You and cam were at the usual coffee shop after a trip to the park together. He pulled the stool out for you and you took the seat. He sat next to you and you bend over to get your laptop out of your bag and he asked "(Y/n) we have been spending a lot of time together and I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" You stopped what you were doing and you looked at him. His face lost all color out of the fear of you saying no. You smiled and the color returned to his face. "Of course I will goofy, you're amazing!" You reached in for a hug and he returned it.

-Toby-

You asked him! It was a little out of the norm but he really wanted to make sure you were ready and not moving too quickly. You guys had talked about it before but mutually agreed to wait until you were ready. When you asked him it took him by suprise but he was very very happy.

-jay-

Jay had taken you to a coffee shop, you promised him to completely clear your schedule for the weekend and he made a massive plan. Yesterday he took you to the mall and bought you a brand new casual outfit. Today he asked for you to wear your outfit. You did as he asked and after the coffee shop he took you to the lake. You guys were chilling and talking drinking your coffees on a blanket spread out on the edge of the water. His favorite place to be. You laid your head in his lap and brought your hand up to his face. "(Y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" You smiled and pulled his head down and kissed him. "Yes Jay"

-matt-

He texted you and told you to get ready randomly. You questioned him and he didn't say anything except "just get ready please I'll be there in 30" you did as he asked and you got ready to go out. As you slipped your shoes on you heard his ringtone you set go off. You picked it up and told him you were heading out the door. You met him at the bottom of your apartment complex. He grabbed your hand and walked you out to the field at the end of the road. You both sat down and watched the sunset. You smiled and looked at him "will you be-" you both said at the same time "you go first (y/n)" "will you be my boyfriend Matt?" "Yes yes I will." He rested his head on yours and you smiled.

-swaggs-

Eric (I also don't know his name so I'm going to assume Eric Vivian Matthews is actually it. Don't @ me) asked you out in a very laid back casual way, you were chilling at his house and you had his keyboard on your lap messing around making music. He started wrapping along to the beats you were playing and at the end he said "(y/n) you are the best with no end, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" You laughed at his silly little rhymes and said "you're an absolute gem. Of course I will baby"

-zucc-

Mason asked you on your flight back to Melbourne, he invited you along with all his friends and you stayed behind with him and Jay. BIGGEST MISTAKE. You and swagger were known instigators of Jay and Mason's autism. You persuaded him into doing all kinds of dumb shit. On the plane you were high as a kite (literally cause your on a plane, but mainly cause you're high) you had been asleep for a few hours resting your head on Mason's shoulder. He shook you awake and asked if he could hold your hand and you told him yes. He waited a few seconds and then asked if you wanted to be with him and you said "yes Mason I'll be your girl, but please let me sleep I'm on Mars right now and I just invented a new species.

-kryoz-

He asked you while you were over at his house fiddling with his vape and attempting to try it out. You set the vape down and went over to his desk to look at everything, you picked up the smallest ring he has and put it on your hand, it barely fit your middle finger loosely. John got up from his position in a different chair and walked up behind you. He wrapped his arms around you and said "you know I can buy you a ring in your size if you want. But only if you'll be my girl." You smiled and looked up at him. "You don't have to buy me anything I'm happy just being your girl." He smiled back. "So that's a yes then?" You smiled and made a mhm sound. You hugged him back.

-smitt-
Jaren took you to the same lovely restaurant he took you to on your first date. He was kinda shy the whole time so you knew he was gonna ask you. When he did you smiled and said yes. Afterwards he took you to your favorite park and y'all sat, watching the stars on a warm summer night.