His Favorite Thing About You

(if any of these are wrong I'm sorry, just pretend that they are true or switch them around a little)
-fitz-
Cam loves your smarts. He loves how quick you are to figure things out. He loves that he can give you a task that you've never done before and you learn it so fast and you never really forgot.

-Toby-
Toby loves your eyes. He loves the shape of them, the color, and the way they flicker when you are looking at every feature on his face. They are like Galaxy's in space, (alternatively) he loves how brown and deep they are. It's like staring into a bowl of chocolate. They have so much too them, everything they have seen, and everything they want to see.

-jay-
Jay loves your humor. They way you can make anyone laugh even tho they are having a hard time. You tend to light up every room. You never fail to make him happy when he needs it.

-matt-
Matt loves your shape. He loves the way your hips curve and sinch in at the waist and pull back out for your bust. You're like Pygmalions perfect granite sculpture, and he absolutely fell in love. He isn't with you only for your body, he loves how sassy you are but how caring you can be too.

-swags-
Eric also loves your body. He loves when you lay on your stomach and your ass curves outward. He loves when you lay on your side and your waist curves inward and back out for your hips.

-zucc-
Mason loves your smile. He loves knowing that he can make you laugh and smile. He does everything he can you make you smile at all times. He loves the way you laugh at him and the way you spread your arms so you can laugh while hugging the goofy man.

-kryoz-
John loves your short attention span. He loves to hear you ramble on about things and then switch to another topic because you forgot what you were talking about. Or when you go into a room to do something and then not end up doing it cause you were side tracked.

-smitt-
Jaren loves your hands. He loves how graceful they can be when doing even the tiniest task. He loves that you run your hands through your hair when you have nothing else to do. He loves the mindless little things you do with them when you're very focused.