Special 22

[Edited]

Naruto

"Wait, so you're saying that we know each other for a really long time and that I lost my memory fighting two Akatuski guys?" Kimimaru said as we walked side by side.

"Yeah! But don't worry, I'll help you get your memory back and my friends can help too." I said looking at her with a small smile on my face.

"Thanks Nii-san. I think it makes sense to me why your name sounds familiar." She said smiling and looking down at the ground.

"Okay you two we're almost at the next town." Pervert sanin said
"What's his name?" Kimimaru asked.

"His name Jiraiya but I call him pervert sanin." I said giggling a little.

"Really? I wonder how long it took him to grow his hair. It's soo soft and long." Kimimaru said putting her hands in the air.

"Hey Kimi you want a ride on my back?" Pervert sanin said.

"Yeah!" Kimimaru shouted jumping on his back.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands around his neck. She dug her head into his long hair and closed her eyes. She opened her ocean blue eyes and looked at me. She smiled then started to hum a song. It sounded really peaceful and she would move her head slightly from side to side until she finally fell asleep.

"Hey Naruto." Pervert sanin said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You care so much for Kimimaru don't you?" He said looking down at me.

"Yeah, she's my friend. She's the only one who doesn't treat me like everybody else." I said looking down at the ground.

"You love her don't you?" He said making me look at him quickly.

"What did you say?" I asked him.

"You like her right? Well, what if I told you she had her first kiss already but with another guy?" He said looking at Kimimaru.

"I don't know what I'll do." I said softly. I clenched my first then lolooked at Kimimaru.

I need to get training to protect her. I thought to myself.

"When are we going to start my training pervert sanin?" I asked.

"When we arrived at the next town. Just calm down Naruto, plus, Kimimaru is asleep so keep your voice down will ya." He replied.

I looked up at Kimimaru then at the ground. I wonder what happened to make her forget about me and everyone else? Did Itachi do something to her? What was it? I need to know.

"Haku?" We heard a soft whisper. I looked over at Kimimaru and noticed she was trembling.

"Kimi-"

"Naruto, don't wake her up. Let her sleep, once she wakes up you can ask her questions. So right now let's get to the other town." Pervert sanin said. I nodded then continued on our journey.

Kimimaru *Dream*

"Where am I?" I asked looking all around but couldn't see anything.

"Help! I'm lost! Someone! Anyone! Help me!" I heard a small voice shout.

"Hold on! I'm coming!" I shouted running towards the voice.

"Please, help me." I heard the voice say again.

I kept running until I saw a bright light coming my way. I closed my eyes and a huge gust of wind blew passed me. I opened my eyes slowly and noticed a little girl with black hair laying on the ground. She was crying into the white soft snow and repeat help over and over again.