Special 14

[Edited]

Kimimaru

"Hey Kankurou, I bet you that Gaara will leave Lee half dead." I said to Kankuro.

"I say that kid will die because Gaara won't let him live." Kankurou replied.

"You're on loser gets the other anything they want." I said extending my hand out to him.

"You're on." He replied shaking my hand.

"You guys don't have any faith on bushy brows do you?" Naruto asked and I smiled at him.

"I can't wait to see lee's expression once he sees what's in the gourd." I said making Naruto shake his head.

"There's no need to get antsy." Lee said catching whatever Gaara threw at him.

"Now the tenth match, please begin!!!" Hayate said jumping out of the way.

Lee ran up to Gaara and used his Leaf spinning wind attack. But Gaara blocked it with his sand which surprised everyone else.

"Yeah Gaara!" I shouted.

BONK!

"Ow! Naruto you're mean!" I whined.

"Who's side are you on anyway!" Naruto yelled at me.

"The Sand's, believe it!" I said to him.

He shook his head and continued to watch the fight. Kankurou laughed then continued watching. I let out a sigh and ran my hand through my hair.

Why I'm a surrounded by idiots?

"Maybe because you're one of them." I heard a voice in my head.

"Who's there?" I said making the boys look at me.

"Kimi are you alright?" Naruto asked concern.

"Talk in your head kid. Why are we even inside you?" I heard the voice say again.

I backed away from the guys and sat against the wall. I looked around to see if anyone was watching me but they were more contracted on Gaara's match.

"Who are you?" I asked it.

"My name is Shukaku. I decided it would be a good time for you to know that I'm the monster living inside of you." Shukaku said. I was confused but also excited.

"So you live inside me?" I asked.

"Yes, I've been living inside of you since you were a baby just like that Gaara kid." Shukaku replied.

"What!? Gaara!?" I asked.

"Yes, you see the sand? He's able to control it because of me." He said which just confused me.

"You? How are you able to do that if you're inside of me?" I asked and he sighed.

"He has half of me inside of him while the other half is in you."

"Oh." I said out loud.

"The attacks aren't working at all." I heard Naruto say. I walked back over to them and noticed Lee sending Gaara kick after kick and punch after punch.

"All physically attacks are useless against him. Because regardless of Gaara's will the sand becomes a shield and protects him. That's why up to now there's never been a single person who's even put a scratch on Gaara." Kankurou said.

"Expect for you." Shukaku replied.

"I'm the only one who's left a scratch on Gaara?" I said out loud again.