Special 17

[Edited]

Kimimaru

"Nii-san! Wake up! The finals are today!" I shouted at Naruto making him fall out of bed.

"I'm up! I'm up!" He said getting up from the floor.

"Hum. Come on let's go. I don't want to be late." I said grabbing one of his jackets.

"Why are you wearing my clothes!?" Naruto shouted from the bathroom.

"Because I can!" I shouted back.

"You're the worst." He said walking out of the bathroom.

"But you love me." I said hugging him.

"Of course I do! Now let's go!" Naruto shouted walking towards the door.

"Yeah!" I shouted running out the door.

"I'm so excited to show everyone my new jutsu!" I shouted as we made our way to the arena.

"I can't wait to beat up Neji! Believe it!" Naruto shouted.

"I just want to know who I'm going up against." I said looking up at the blue sky.

"What are you talking about? You're going up against that sound ninja aren't you?" He said confused.

"Well you see he's not able to fight so Gramps said that I'll be fighting someone else." I explained.

"But you'll still kick their butt." He said smiling at me.

"You're right, come on let's hurry!" I shouted running towards the arena.

"Yeah!" Naruto shouted running after me.

We arrived at the arena and I wanted to scream and run back home. The arena was packed with a lot of people. Most of them cheered for Sasuke. Wait, where's Sasuke?

"Hey guys, where's Sasuke?" I whispered to Naruto.

"I don't know?" He whispered back looking around for him.

"Hey! Stop looking around and face the costumers. In the main tournament you guys are the stars." Genma said to us.

"Hey Genma, what would happen if Sasuke doesn't show up for his battle?" I asked him.

"He'll be disqualified." He stated simply.

"Don't worry Kimimaru. Sasuke will be here soon." Naruto said smiling at me.

"Thanks Naruto." I smiled back at him.

While Gramps announced the beginning of the finals. I kept looking around for Sasuke. I wounder if he's not here because of yesterday? But it's not like him to give up a fight. Then again, I said things I wasn't supposed to say to him.

"There's something I'd like to tell you before the matches. Look at this." Genma said showing us the paper that Ibiki showed us. But this time my match had a question mark next to my name.

"There have been some minor changes to the tournament. Check once again to see who you're fighting." Genma said.

I'm confused. I thought to myself.

"Genma, how come my match has a question mark for my opponent?" I asked.

"You'll find out later. Anyway, this is the final test. The arena is different but the rules are the same as in the prelims, there are none. You fight until one of you dies or acknowledge defeat. But if I determine that the fight is over I'll step in and stop it, you got that?" Genma said.