PrincessInConverse

1. Name: Faith Wilkinson aka. PrincessInConverse

2. Age: As much I'd love to say I'm 15, I'm 14 and 15 in just a few days on the 7th October

3. Location: Texas, United States.

4. When did you first started writing: I can't really remember, I think it was like, 6th grade when I first started to write stories, and I gradually got more interested throughout junior high and high school

5. What was your first book: My first ever story I started writing was at the age of 9 and it was a re-make of Cinderella put into my own words, believe me, I thought it was amazing at the time, truth was, it wasn't.

6. How did you find wattpad: My friend read 'The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window' and told me about Wattpad and all these super amazing stories you can read and how awesome it was. I was sick of trying to find stories you can download from the 'net and you have to pay, until I found this little orange button and clicked on it.

7. What are your favorite genre's: It varys, sometime it's Werewolf, sometimes it's Teen Fiction. Most times it's got to be romance, I'm a sucker for Romance.

8. What is your favorite book or books: The Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith, The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window by kirsty1000, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins,

9. How many stories have you written: Too many to count, I think it's something like 15, yet due to laziness and lack of inspiration, most are not available on Wattpad anymore

10. Give me one of your best story summary: Do you remember where we first met? Do you remember our first date? I never imagined life without you. But now you're gone. ~ The One That Got Away.

11. How far along are you in your stories: In Nightlock, I'm at the beginning of the middle and The One That Got Away, I've just started.

12. When do you think you will complete your stories: How about a couple of months, no scratch that, like, 8 months?

13. Tell me a little about yourself: Okay, I love Converse xD I have brown hair and hazel eyes but most people think they're brown. I'm socially awkward, and I can never start up a conversation in real life without it turning awkward. I'm a massive Bruno Mars fan and his music is just super amazing.

14. Do you have any advice for other writers: Sure, and I'll probably get a lot of hate for this, but please in the Fan Fiction, everywhere I look, there's Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis. And there's so unoriginal, and I know people some people think 'my 1D consists of Louis/graveyard/werewolf/the wanted story, then I bet you, someone, somewhere has done that story. So please, don't do a 1D Fan Fic.

15. Why is reading and writing such an important part of your life: Because I'm imaginative and I spend my life daydreaming about my stories.

16. Do you have any pets: Yeah, I have a sweet springer spaniel called Fizz.

17. What is your favorite animal: I'd say dog, but it's not. My favorite animal is a dolphin xD

18. What is your favorite movie: The Hunger Games

19. What is your favorite televison show: The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural.

20. What do you plan to do in the future: Get good grades, go to college then university. Then get a good job, something to do with media xD