Maddii15

1: Maddii

2: 15

3: The USA

4: Fifth grade, so thats about five years ago.

5: Mutant, its the first one I have finished.

6: I found it when I was looking on the app store and I was looking for a writing app and I found wattpad.

7: Fantasy, Paranormal, and Sci-Fi. Anything not realistic.

8: The Warrior Cats Series, Pretty Little Liars, and my favorite favorite book of all time is City of Dogs.

9: Around six, only two are published on wattpad currently.

10: As a child Circe was different with her blue hair and was considered a curse to everyone. Alice was the first person whoever cared about her as a friend. Right when Circe was feeling happy a few school bullies hurt Alice and Circe goes crazy, unlocking her hidden powers and killng a coffee shop full of people. People find her and lock her in a lab where there are others of her kind. After several years of torture Circe escapes and looses her memory. Then she meets Jason who rescues her and names her Coco. Although nothing involving Circe lasts forever, soon she is being hunted and she kills anyone who harms her or Jason. Will Jason figure out who she is? What is Circe? Circe is a Mutant.

11: Mutant is finished, and the others are in the beginning stages. I haven't had much time to write.

12: Sometime in the next year or so.

13: I am an all star cheereader, I am freakishly flexible, I love anime, and I am a gamer girl. Oh and I love nightcore music, techno, and anything chocolate. :3

14: My advice? Never take critique to personally, and never get in fights on wattpad, everyone has their own opinions and you might get a bad reputation for it.

15: Reading and writing is my escape in life, I find it relaxing. I also hope one day I will write professionally and maybe be a JK Rowling. (crosses fingers)

16: I have five dogs, Bean, S'mores, Flower, Princess, and Pika. Pika is the mother of the other four and we kept all her puppies. :)

17: I have five favorite animals in this order Platypus, Narwhal, Bat, Llama, and Wolf.

18: The Avengers!

19: Dance Moms xD

20: I either want to be an author, a fashion designer, or a party planner.