Prissa14

1. Marissa

2. 14 (15 in November)

3. Maryland

4. I don’t really remember but it feels like forever ago.

6. The Legend of Wren and Yue; Someone on the website Omegle told me about it

7. Vampires, werewolves, fantasy, romance and fan fictions

8. Any of the vampire diaries fan fictions

9. Not a lot, two are published on wattpad (Darkness Falls and The Legend of Wren and Yue), but I have more.

10. It’s been a hundred years since Elena Gilbert was turned into a vampire, stopping the Petrova bloodline. Everyone you have never known is dead. Out of the blue comes a new doppelganger, name Ellie North. Ellie North is an eighteen year old college student, who has decided to take a break and move in with her aunt in Mystic Falls. But is that a bad choice for her? With Elena and Katherine still hanging around Mystic Falls, will things get a little confusing? With the help of Stefan, Damon, Elena, Katherine and an original; will Klaus find her and use her for more hybrids. Can the Salvatore’s, Elena and Katherine find out how another Petrova doppelganger is here, when Elena did not have a child before she turned? How is any of this possible? Will the new vampire hunter stop them before they can protect Ellie, or will the hunter befriend the Salvatore's like Alaric and help protect Ellie from Klaus? (Darkness Falls).

11. I finished one (Legend of Wren and Yue) and the other is chapter 9 (Darkness Falls)

12. Depends on when I run out of ideas, or if people stop reading, if I get messages telling me they want more than their gonna get more.

13. I love animals, I’m kinda sassy, I love to read and write stories.

14. Yea, um… use your imagination, favorite TV show or other books to get you inspired and then let your imagination fly and there you have it a book of your very own. (:

15. Well it’s important I think because I have an imagination of a two year old, I love to go adventures, travel to different lands, fight monsters and the only way to do that is reading and writing it makes me feel like I’m there.

16. Yea a cat and dog

17. the WOLF is my fav animal!

18.I have a lot; Harry Potter series and the Narnia series is at the top of the list

19. Once Upon A Time, Vampire Diaries, Charmed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

20. I want to be a teacher and in my free time a writer.