Ch.14 Kidnapped?

Kaoru looked around and noticed it was dark. He coughed and felt his throat dry.

Where was he?

He tried tugging the chains that were on both of his wrists and ankles.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

No response. It was completely quiet. The only thing you could hear was Kaoru's breathing. Then he remembered.

Lia.

She probably kidnapped him! Who knows for how long.

Then he heard foot steps approaching.

"Hello there peasant." Lia said and slapped him.

"Lia, where am I?! What did you do to Makoto?" Kaoru asked biting the inside of his cheek in anger.

"You're in a basement. And the best part is you'll never be found. No one knows about this place but me. And Makoto? She will forget about you and live happily with me." Lia said and walked up to a small desk in the corner of the room. She grabbed a decent sized knife and brought it up to Kaoru's face.

"You will never see the light of day again Kaoru Hitachiin." Lia said and slashed him across the chest. Kaoru yelled and clenched his fist.

This girl really need help. Someone needed to find him.

"Help me Hikaru..." He thought and tried to send that message to Hikaru.

*

"Help me Hikaru" was all that Hikaru heard.

Hikaru knew something was wrong and he needed to find where his brother was.

*

It has been almost a month since the host club has heard from Kaoru.

Hikaru hasn't gotten any messages that Kaoru could have sent telepathically.

Makoto wasn't her usual self. She hasn't been eating. No one remembers the last time she smiled.

Haruhi was also sad and tried to make her sister eat but it was no use.

Honey hasn't been eating cake and his eyes are dull now. It felt like he lost a brother.

Mori has been looking out for Honey but if he had to be honest, he was feeling sad too. He tried his best to ask around to see if anyone has seen the twin.

Kyoya has been in his computer non-stop. He made his police force do a whole search of the city. He couldn't find him.

Tamaki's eyes were empty. As if his soul was gone. Even though the twins were rowdy and a little crazy, he still loved every single one of the hosts.

The host club hasn't opened since Kaoru's disappearance.

*

Lia has been trying to talk to Makoto since his disappearance. She tried to flirt and seduce her but nothing worked.

Then, Lia asked Makoto if she wanted to hang out. Makoto accepted it sadly. She missed her boyfriend.

*

"Guys, Lia asked me if I wanted to hang out with her." Makoto said emotionless.

The host club looked at her.

"You don't think she's the reason Kaoru is gone? She's the one who sent you those little notes after all." Hikaru said with a little anger in his voice.

"The reason Kaoru is gone..." Makoto said softly and started to cry. She fell to her knees and covered her face as she cried. Haruhi ran up to her sister and hugged her.