Ch.10 Date?

Kaoru looked at Lia and then at Makoto. Lia blushed slightly and nodded her head. Kaoru noticed Lia had nodded so he nodded too.

Makoto smiled and blushed.

"Are you guys ok with that?" Makoto asked looking at them.

"Yes, sure" Kaoru said with a smile.

"I'm willing to share." Lia said and smiled.

"Do you want to hang out tomorrow at the park?" Makoto asked.

Kaoru and Lia nodded. All three left class together.

*

The next day Makoto was getting ready to go to the park. She wore blue shorts and a black tank top. She tied up her hair in a ponytail and applied light make up. She smiled at herself in the mirror.

"You look pretty Mako." Haruhi said approaching her sister. Haruhi hugged her from the waist.

"Lia and Kaoru are going to take you away from meeeeee." Haruhi said with a pout and a chuckle.

"We're just going out. They aren't taking me away from you." Makoto said and kissed Haruhi's forehead.

"How are you older than me? You act like a child." Makoto said and laughed. Haruhi tackled her and laid on top of her.

"Gah! Heavy!" Makoto said and pushed Haruhi off of her. She then heard the doorbell. Makoto got up and ran to the door. She opened the door and saw Kaoru and Lia standing in front of her. Makoto hugged the both of them.

"Haruhi! I'm leaving!" Makoto yelled and left.

She walked beside the both and blushed.

"How are you Makoto?" Kaoru asked.

"I'm good. How are you?" Makoto asked with smile.

"I'm good. Lia how are you?" Kaoru asked.

"Im good, thanks for asking." Lia said and looked forward.

"The park isn't far from here. We'll be there soon." Makoto said and looked at Kaoru's hand and Lia's hand. She slowly and carefully intertwined her hands with Kaoru and Lia's hand.

Kaoru looked at his hand and intertwined his hand with Makoto's.

Lia smiled and blushed as she held Makoto's hand.

Once they arrived at the park, they ran to the playground. The park was empty so more fun for them.

Makoto ran to the slide with Kaoru. Kaoru pushed her down the slide and smiled.

Then, Kaoru went to the monkey bars with Lia and Makoto. They all laughed while they were having fun. They all sat on top of the monkey bars holding hands. They looked around and noticed the swings. They all got up and ran to the swings.

Makoto sat on one of the swings. Kaoru was on Makoto's left and Lia was on Makoto's right.

"Let's see who can swing higher and jump!" Lia said and everyone starting swinging as high as they could.

So far, Kaoru was winning, then it was Lia and Makoto was last.

"Ready? Let's see who can jump the furthest!" Kaoru said and started counting down.

"1..."

"2..."

"3!"

Everyone tried to jump as far as they could.

Lia jumped the farthest.

Then it was Makoto.

Then Kaoru.

"The winner should win a kiss..." Lia said with a pout. Kaoru and Makoto blushed and laughed softly.

"Are you sure you just don't want to kiss us?" Kaoru said with a grin.

"Yeah Lia... You just want to kiss us..." Makoto said and approached her.

Makoto leaned in first with a blush.

"Winner gets kisses." Makoto said and kissed her softly. She then backed away with a blush and smile.

"Winner takes all." Kaoru said and kissed Lia. Before he could back away, Lia pushed him when Makoto wasn't looking. Kaoru looked at Lia with wide eyes. He glared and wrapped his arms around Makoto's waist.

Kaoru looked at Makoto and kissed her. Makoto blushed and kissed back.

Lia looked at them and approached them. Kaoru tightened his grip on Makoto's waist but then backed away.

Lia looked at Makoto and kissed her. She backed away smiling.

They all looked at each other and laughed.

"Well-" Kaoru started.

"That was fun" Makoto said.

They all sat down on a bench and looked at the sunset. Makoto laid her head on Kaoru's shoulder and Kaoru kissed her head.

Lia looked at them disappointed.

*

"I have to go! I'll see you at school on Monday!" Lia said. Kaoru and Makoto waved goodbye. Lia then left and it was only Makoto and Kaoru left.

"I'll take you home." Kaoru offered and stood up. Makoto nodded and reached her hands out to Kaoru.

"Want me to give you a piggyback ride?" Kaoru asked and Makoto nodded.

Makoto jumped on Kaoru's back and laid her hand on Kaoru's shoulder.

They walked to Makoto's house and casually talked. Once they arrived, Kaoru bended down a bit so Makoto can get off his back.

"Well, this is my stop. I'll see you Monday? Or do you wanna hang out with the host club tomorrow?" Makoto asked.

"I can ask the host club if they're free tomorrow." Kaoru said and smiled.

"Well, bye then." Makoto said and walked towards her door.

"Wait!" Kaoru said and grabbed Makoto from her hand and pulled her towards him, kissing her. Makoto kissed back and chuckled.

"Bye now princess." Kaoru said and waved, smiling.

Makoto watched him leave and she ran to her door. She walked in and ran to her shared room with Haruhi.

"HARUHI! FLIP FLAP FUCK, KAORU KISSED ME!" Makoto said and jumped on Haruhi. Haruhi smiled and laughed. Haruhi started to tease her and grinned.

"Haruhi?"

"Yes Mako?"

"When are you going to kiss Tamaki?"

*
*
*

New chapter!!! Thank you so much for reading. I'm at 350 views! Thank you! Don't forget to vote and comment!