Ch.11 Hanging Out

It has been a couple days since the date. Lia hasn't appeared in class for a couple of days. Makoto started to get worried. She usually distracts herself by hanging out with the host club. All of the host club members meet either during class or during host club hours. After host club hours, Makoto has been busy hanging out with Kaoru. Makoto recently found out that Haruhi has a crush on the princely type, Tamaki Suoh. Currently, Makoto is at Kaoru's house, watching a movie together.

"Kaoru..." Makoto asked while she was laying on him.

"Yes my princess?" Kaoru asked with a smile on his face.

"How come Lia isn't hanging out with us?" Makoto asked a little disappointed.

Before Kaoru could respond, he remembered what happened after he left Makoto's house.

*

Flashback!!

Kaoru was walking back home after his date with Makoto amd Lia. He took out his phone to call his driver. Before he could, he noticed someone approach him. Lia.

"Oh. Hey Lia! I thought you were going home." Kaoru asked a little confused.

"Shut up! I don't want you near Makoto. Got that?" Lia yelled at him. Kaoru looked at her angrily.

"I like her. She's my friend. I'm not leaving her!" Kaoru yelled and Lia looked at him. She took out a knife out of her pocket and pointed it at Kaoru.

"If you don't back away...you will wish you had never been born. She's mine and only mine. She really believed I went to the host club with my sister? That was my dumb excuse of a friend. I threatened her to come with me so I could get closer to Makoto. That definitely worked and she likes me now. We will do just fine without you in our lives. You're just some rich kid that gets whatever he wants. That isn't the case this time. Back away now Kaoru or face the consequences." Lia said with an evil grin on her face. Kaoru wished Makoto heard this. Lia went up to him and pointed the knife close to his neck.

"You have been warned. Bye bye!" Lia said and disappeared.

Flashback over!!

*

"She said she's busy. We probably will see her at school tomorrow. She just missed a couple of days. She'll be fine." Kaoru said and Makoto nodded.

Night time came quickly and Makoto had to go.

"Makoto, why don't you stay here the night? It's dangerous out there. Please?" Kaoru asked with a cute pout while he wrapped his arms around her waist. Makoto couldn't resist. She turned around, kissed him and smiled.

"Ok I'll stay the night. Let me call Haruhi first." Makoto said and went ro a corner.

*

"Haruhi? Can I stay the night at Kaoru's place?" Makoto asked through the phone.

"Hmmm. Fine you can stay but no naughty stuff!" Haruhi said and Makoto giggled.

"I'm too innocent. Besides, I only do that thing with you Haru-chan." Makoto said cutely and she was sure that Haruhi was blushing on the other line. Kaoru might have heard that so Makoto had tissues ready incase he did. She hung uo the phone and walked to Kaoru who was indeed having a nosebleed.

"Yah! Kaoru! You say that stuff all the time but you have a nosebleed when I say it?" Makoto said dabbed the tissue on Kaoru's nose.

"You say it so cutely Mako!" Kaoru said and hugged Makoto.

"When will you say it to me?" Kaoru said grinning only to receive a pillow on his face.
*

Kaoru walked Makoto to the guest room. She smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Well, this is your stop. I'll be two doors down if you need me." Kaoru said and started walking towarda the door.

"Wait Kaoru! Can you stay with me for the night?" Makoto said quietly blushing. Kaoru nodded and walked over to the bed. He laid on one side and Makoto laid on the other. They turned sideways so they were facing each other.

"Mako?"

"Yes Kaoru?"

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Makoto blushed and nodded.

"Sure, I'll be your girlfriend."

Kaoru smiled and blushed. He leaned in and kissed her.

"Good night Mako."

"Good night Kaoru.."

*
*
*

That's the end of this chapter! I wrote this at night so Ill try to make it longer in the morning. Dont forget to vote and comment!