Ch.12 Why are you obsessed with me?

It has been a few days now since Makoto and Kaoru got together. 3 days to be exact. It is currently Friday.

Makoto has been talking to Kaoru more, in person and through phone calls. Makoto and Kaoru's friend, Lia has come back to class on Tuesday.

During 4th period, Makoto was searching for one of her textbooks in her bag when she found a note.

"You look beautiful today. I love you" ~ secret admirer

That isn't the first time she has gotten notes like these. Everyday, she has been getting little notes like these. For example, on Tuesday, the note read:

"Your hair smells like blueberries. I love blueberries and you! Let's eat blueberries when we go out on a date!"

~ secret admirer

If Makoto had to be honest, it sounded like someone she knew. It kinda sounded like Honey but she knew it wasn't Honey writing notes like these.

Who else could it be?

.
.
.

Kyoya?

No, he doesn't know much about Makoto's personal life.

.
.
.

Tamaki?

Definitely not, he loves Haruhi.

.
.
.

Mori?

He's nice but he wouldn't write notes like these to Makoto. He seems to be more forward when it comes to confessing.

.
.
.

What about Hikaru?

Nope. He wouldn't do that to his brother.

Who else could it be?

Then, Makoto flashed out of her daydream and noticed Haruhi reading her notes.

"Yah! Haruhi! What are you doing? Give those back!" Makoto whispered since they were in class.

"Who gave you these notes? They seem a bit obsessed." Haruhi said giving her notes back.

"I don't know. They're just a secret admirer. They aren't obsessed. At least I don't think so." Makoto responded. She really didn't know who it could be.

"You know, if Kaoru sees these notes, it could interfere with your realtionship." Haruhi said shaking her head.

"If Kaoru sees what?" Kaoru asked, approaching his girlfriend.

"N-Nothing." Makoto said and hid the notes.

Kaoru acted quickly and read one of the notes. This note was from Wednesday.

"Cute cute cute! That's what you are! Are you still single? I could take you out and make you the happiest person ALIVE!"

~ secret admirer

Kaoru stared at the note angrily.

"Who wrote this to you?" Kaoru asked, crumbling the paper in his hand.

Jealously isn't the best policy...anyways...

"I don't know. I'm trying to figure that out as well." Makoto responded and sighed.

Kaoru clenched the note in anger and walked back to his seat.

*

After class, Kaoru and Makoto walked to the host club together, hand in hand. Once they arrived, they walked in and sat on one of the couches.