~ 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔬𝔩𝔣 ~

___________________________♣♣♣_____________________________

___________________________♣♣♣_____________________________𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖔𝖓King Robert sighed looking at his baby sister sleeping on the large bed

𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖔𝖓
King Robert sighed looking at his baby sister sleeping on the large bed. Her face was red and eyes swollen as she finally realized their mother was never going to come back. Eleven years old Renly was sleeping next to his four years old sister, it was easy to notice that he's been crying as well.
Robert was devastated. He closed the door and turned around to face Stannis and Selyse.
"We can't take her in", Stannis started carefully, "We have our own daughter to look after"
Robert was too sad to get angry at his brother. It was not about him not wanting Sofya in The Red Keep. He wanted to protect her from the capitol - the city was dangerous and full of temptations. It was about Stannis being manipulated by Selyse. She was afraid that her husband would love his baby sister more than his own daughter. And she still hoped to give him a son one day. She had no time to look after a young orphan.
"She can stay here", Robert said finally, "I'd rather not to. It's not the safest place. But I can't tell Renly to look after her, he's eleven years old. He needs to be taken care of as well. Sofya stays in The Red Keep"
"What will Cersei say?", Stannis asked worried.
"I don't care", Robert shrugged his arms.
"You can send her away. Every Lord in Westeros will be happy to take her in and raise her", Selyse proposed, "Your friend, Ned Stark. He's loyal to you and he would raise her good"
"She's my sister. Blood of my blood. And she's the Princess of Westeros. I will spoil her", Robert smiled a little imagining his sister's future, trying to see it bright, "She'll get her own guards and her own servants. King's Landing might be dangerous but it won't be for her"
"Alright", Stannis nodded his head, "I want the best for her as well and you know it. Don't be mad at me, please"
"I am not", Robert stated although it was kind of a lie, "I miss mother already", he changed the topic.
"Me too. How could she leave Renly and Sofya alone?"
"It was not her choice. And they're not alone", Robert answered harshly.
___________________________♣♣♣_____________________________
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖔𝖊 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘
"Dear Ned,
I was pleased to receive the news of the birth of your second son, Brandon. I want to congratulate you and Cat. New child always brings the joy, especially when it's a boy. I know what I'm saying - I am a father of two sons.
How time does fly... I barely recognize myself in the mirror, ha-ha! I hope it is not as bad with you as it is with me.
I have an amazing idea and I think you may be pleased. I think your eldest son, Robb, would be a perfect match for my lovely sister Princess Sofya. She is one year younger than him and I can guarantee she is going to be a great beauty. Many Lords of Westeros and Noblemen of Essos are offering me their sons for the betrothal but I would rather see my baby sister marrying my best friend's son. You are the most loyal and the most honourable man I know and I am sure your son will be the same. No worries, I don't think my sister will be like me, though, ha-ha!
Once again, congratulations!
Robert"
___________________________♣♣♣_____________________________
𝕷𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖐
"He's too good for her", Cersei's voice was bitter as she took a sip of her wine, "That brat will never find out what does it mean to have a tough life"
"I think you are too cruel towards her", Jaime mumbled watching his sister closely, "Have you seen the tears streaming down her face during the wedding?"
"Yes, I have", Cersei smirked, "They brought me so much joy, it's hard to forget"
"Why do you hate her so much?"
"Why do you like her so much?", she snapped at him.
"I don't. I don't mind her breathing. It doesn't mean I like her"
"She's a spoiled brat and she's a Baratheon. You know what would happen if someone ever finds out about us and our children", The Queen lowered her voice, "Sofya is a constant danger. Was. Now she's with the wolves", she smiled again, "And the wolves are going to eat her alive"
"She's an innocent child and she's harmless. She would never fight you because she doesn't even know how to", Jaime still couldn't understand his sister's motives.
He was a man and he knew nothing of the woman's jealousy. Cersei hated seeing Sofya around The Red Keep every day. Her youth, her beauty (although she wasn't as beautiful as the songs have claimed), her wisdom and the fact that she was a lawful Baratheon - all of it was a threat. For Cersei and her children.
"Sometimes Robert is useful. He got rid of her in the best way possible", The Queen continued, "And he wasn't even aware of what he was doing"
"Our children, they love her. You know that, right?", Jaime squinted his eyes at his sister, "And she loves them"
"It doesn't change anything. They will forget about her soon"
___________________________♣♣♣_____________________________
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖍
Cersei Lannister clenched her jaw when she finished reading the letter.
She stood up violently and approached the window to take a deep breath of fresh air.
"Stupid bitch", she turned around and said out loud although she was alone in her chamber, "There is only one Queen in Westeros. There can only be one Queen"
It was the last thing Cersei would expect. She left Sofya in Winterfell, degraded from the Princess to the Lady. Now Northern Lords were calling her their Queen.
"Mother", Joffrey entered the chamber. He looked worried seeing his mother being so angry at something, "What happened?"
"Your favorite aunt and her loverboy are such troublemakers", Cersei told him with irony in her voice, "Robb Stark started a rebellion. He wants to be The King in The North and they call her The Queen"
Joffrey made wide eyes and clenched his fists.
"No! No! I am The King! Of The SEVEN Kingdoms! I want him dead! I want Robb Stark dead! I want his head on a spike", he became furious.
"You will have it", Cersei smirked, "Sooner than you expect, don't worry. Robb Stark's head on a spike and this bitch's on another"
Joffrey stopped his hateful mumble and gasped.
"No, mother. I want Sofya alive"
"We've been proposing her to join us many times. I know about the letter you told my father to send. She's not replying"
"I still don't want her dead", Joffrey stated, "If I see Sofya's head on a spike, I'm going to kill any person involved in that incident. I want her arrested in The Red Keep but I want her to be alive"
"She's your weakness", Cersei rolled her eyes, "But let her be. I'm only hoping you are hers as well", she added with a smirk.
___________________________♣♣♣_____________________________