~ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢 ~

___________________________♣♣♣_____________________________
"Robb!", Lady Catelyn scolded her son. He was walking around nervously for hours and it was driving everyone crazy, "Sit down for gods' sake!"
Another scream filled the castle walls.
"Is it alright?", Robb asked his mother in a concerned voice.
"Yes, it is", she rolled her eyes.
"His father was just the same", Lord Brynden laughed, "But second times are better, they say"
"If there's going to be a second time", Robb sat down finally and his his face in his hands.
"Let's hope for the best", Roose Bolton smiled at his King, "I'm sure it's a boy"
"We should be leaving", Lady Stark noticed, "The wedding is today. We can't be late"
"No, no!", her brother protested, "We can send him a raven that The Queen is giving birth and we should change the day of the wedding"
"Don't be stupid!", his uncle shouted at him, "We'll go without The Queen. He will understand. She may be giving birth to his future son-in-law"
"I can't leave her alone here", Robb looked up, "No way"
"I'll leave few of my best men here, My King", Lord Bolton bowed his head, "Do not worry"
"I still won't leave her alone"
"What are you saying?", Edmure asked furrowing his brows, "You're staying here?"
"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying"
"Robb!", Lady Catelyn hissed, "Walder will be furious"
"He's human too, he will understand"
"I don't think he cares much about his wives and daughters", Lord Brynden noticed, "But if we tell him that you're going to arrive as soon as possible..."
"Of course I am. I can even visit The Twins tomorrow", Robb told him, "But I am not leaving Harrenhal now"
"Your Grace", Roose stood up and everyone looked at him, "I... I don't think that's a good idea. You should attend the wedding of Lord Emdure and Lady Roslin, I..."
"I appreciate but it is my decision", Robb told him.
"My King!", Lord Bolton sounded almost desperate which surprised the rest, "It is too important to..."
"NOTHING is more important than my wife and child. You should be leaving now", Robb stood up and left the chamber. Lord Whitehill followed him.
"Don't worry, My King. I will keep my eye on everything in The Twins", he assured, "Your decision is right"
"Thank you, Torrhen", Robb smiled at him and sighed at the sound of another scream filling the castle, "We'll see each other soon, probably tomorrow"
"Of course", Lord Whitehill nodded his head and turned around to leave.
"Robb", Lady Catelyn touched her son's arm gently, "It's going to be alright. I expect you to come to The Twins tomorrow with happy news"
"Of course, dear mother", he kissed her forehead, "How does it feel to expect your first grandchild?"
"I can't wait to hold him or her in my arms"
___________________________♣♣♣_____________________________
"What was that?", Sofya panted and Talisa raised her brows, "I've heard the horses and men leaving the castle"
"Ah, yes. They left for the wedding of Lord Edmure and Lady Roslin"
"I really wanted to go there", Sofya admitted.
"There will be more weddings to attend, Your Grace", Talisa smiled at her, "King Robb has stayed, though"
Sofya didn't even smile, she was too tired to do that. She felt dirty from blood and sweat, her chest and abdomen were in pain from screaming and pushing. Cersei was right - it was the worst pain women could ever experience. And it seemed to be endless. She had no idea if she was giving birth for hours or days. It felt like years.
"I can't anymore...", she admitted in a whisper.
"Please, My Queen, you can do it", one of the servants wiped her wet forehead with a towel, "The whole North is awaiting"
"I'm scared of what's to come"
"What do you mean, Your Grace?"
"I'm not sure if I'm ready to be a mother... I kept repeating that I am but I'm not sure", Sofya admitted, "I'm terrified"
"Lady Catelyn will help! And all of us", the servant assured, "Please, push!"
The pain was so overwhelming that Sofya started to feel numb. And with a one, final push, she finally gave birth to her child.
Loud cries filled the castle walls as she smiled proudly to herself.
"Such a big, healthy boy, Your Grace", Talisa informed her, "Would you like to hold him...?"
But it was the last thing Sofya had heard before drifting off.
___________________________♣♣♣_____________________________
Robb was sitting by his wife's side and squeezing her hand tightly. They told him she just needed a rest but he wished she would open her eyes already because he was too nervous. Talisa was sitting nearby while nursing their son. Steffon Stark. Just like Sofya and Robb had it already planned.
She finally moved a little and Robb immediately leaned in towards his wife.
"Is... Is everything fine?", she asked in a raspy voice.
"Yes, it is", his eyes were filled with the tears of happiness, "And how do you feel?"
"Hungry", she laughed and one of the servants left the room immediately to bring The Queen some food, "Let me hold him"
Talisa approached her and gave her Steffon carefully.
"You were so brave, my love", Robb whispered, "So strong and so brave"
"Aww, come one", she giggled and looked at her son, "I can already see that he's going to be as great as his father...", she whispered and smiled sweetly at her husband, "Where's our lovely puppy?"
"I didn't want him around the child. You know how reckless he may be"
"Oh come on, Robb. Let him in! Poor boy, he must be impatient!"
Robb stood up to open the door and their direwolf ran inside. Grey Wind jumped on the bed and sniffed a child in his lady's arms very carefully. He looked as happy as Robb and Sofya.
"You see? He's a good boy", Sofya petted him, "My two sons", she joked.
The servant came back with the food and Robb helped his wife to eat it while still holding their son in her arms.
After a short while of happiness, one of the lords ran inside. He was so pale that he reminded of a ghost.
"What happened?", Robb furrowed his eyebrows.
He felt that something bad had to happen. It was too late at night and that man's face was too pale for him to bring any good news.
"The Freys... The Freys were scheming with The Lannisters behind our backs... They have killed them all. All of them", he tried to catch a breath.
Robb couldn't believe his ears. Sofya freezed. They both felt like marble statues - empty, too heavy to move, speechless. The pain was too big and too sudden for them to even mourn.
"We have to leave, Your Graces. I believe they're on their way here now. They weren't pleased with the fact you didn't show up at the wedding. They want you dead as well. You were their main goal after all"
___________________________♣♣♣_____________________________

I'm sorry I abandoned this story FOR A YEAR, I'm so terrible omg. It was a very busy year for me (mostly because of the university + my best friend was in big trouble and I was focusing on helping her), but I know I shouldn't have done that, I am so sorry!

I finally have some time for myself and I logged in on wattpad. I'm so surprised to see how many views this story has :O Now I feel even worse for abandoning it.

Another bad news is that I am not planning to continue this story. I am sorry but it's been a year and I'm not "into it" anymore.

But here I am going to tell you how I planned for this all to end. It was supposed to be much longer and that's what was supposed to happen (from what I remember):

- Sofya, Robb, their son and very few people that stayed with them were hiding but they knew they were losing

- Sofya, despite everything that had happened in the past, made an alliance with Stannis Baratheon and they joined their forces

- Shireen wasn't supposed to die in my story, just like Rickon. After Stannis' death, Sofya would take care of them. As you remember, she was very good with children and she would raise her niece and son-in-law like a real mother. She would also raise her servant, Lady Gwyn, because her brother had died during The Red Wedding and she had no one else

- After Stannis' death, Robb and Sofya were supposed to join their forces with Jon Snow and try to protect The North from the Night King. Sofya was supposed to be in her second pregnancy then.

- They weren't much happy to see Jon bending his knee in front of Daenerys but they knew it was what had to be done

- After The Night King was defeated, Robb would join Jon to the King's Landing to fight with Cersei. Sofya with all the children would stay in The North. She would also give birth to Lyanna Stark at that time

- Their "happily ever after" would be ruling The North as the King and Queen (sorry, Sansa!). Jon would live in The North as well with them but he'd still command the Night's Watch because that's what he'd like to do (but he'd still be able to marry and be a Lord because he wouldn't be a member of the Night's Watch anymore). To be honest I don't know about the King's Landing because I am not the fan of Bran being on the throne haha

- I've also planned a little chapter that would take a place "after X years" where Sofya and Robb would have four children: two sons and two daughters (Steffon and Lyanna uncluded). Rickon and Lady Gwyn would fall in love with each other and they would ask Sofya and Robb for the permission to marry (I'm talking about this because that's something I was really excited for haha). I've also had in mind that Sansa would marry into some courteous Lord and she would be very happy with him and Jon would find a nice wife as well. As I promised at the beginning - a happy, sweet, unrealistic ending :D

I KNOW, I KNOW - it's not the same. It's not the real story. I am terribly sorry.

And I want to thank you all for reading this! I love you all and once again, I apologize.