Chapter 3: The Isle's Big Plan

Deep beneath the Underworld, Hallie flashed back to the Underworld from Olympus to pack for tomorrow's big day. But first, she had one stop to make. Hallie walked through the tunnels and dark, musty, stone hallways, to reach the Elysium Fields. She entered again where she spots Helen and Paris, sitting together, talking, as Hallie came up to them in the attire she attended the meeting on Olympus and Prince Ben of Auradon.

"Hallie, you're back!" Helen cheered.

"How was it?"

Hallie stared at her friends, pulled up a chair, and slammed her head down on the surface, groaning about what happened. Paris and Helen stare in confusion at the sight of their Queen looking exhausted and defeated.

"That bad, huh?"

"No, it wasn't that bad," she muffled in her crossed arms on the table.

"Okay, tell us." Hallie lifted her head and told them what went down in Olympus.

"Zeus called for an emergency meeting of the Council on Olympus, in regards to something that's happening in Auradon," Hallie explained.

"I thought Gods weren't supposed to influence anything involving major life decisions on Earth, especially in Auradon," Helen said.

"That's what I said, but still, it was an important meeting. Prince Ben summoned Zeus and Hera about a proclamation he made before he becomes King next month."

"Which is?"

"That the kids from the Isle of the Lost are given a chance to live in Auradon," she said.

"Wow."

"Dude, that's -"

"I know! And he had the ambition and audacity to ask me to come too." Frustrated, Hallie plopped her head back down in her arms, which made a loud THUD! on the table.

"He invited you to Auradon?" Helen wondered.

Hallie nods her head.

"I gotta hand it to Prince Ben: he never goes half-assed in getting what he wants," Paris mentioned. Hallie lifted her head to glare at Paris.

"Oh, come on, Hallie! For him to ask a God, especially the daughter of Hades, that's something. He's not afraid of fighting for his beliefs; you have to give him credit for that."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Anyways, Zeus told the entire Council of the five VK's that are attending Auradon: the children of Cruella de Vil, Jafar, the Evil Queen, Maleficent, and Hades. After an hour of arguments -"

"You mean, you screaming at them for the hypocrites that they are?"

"Yes."

"Carry on."

"The Gods are allowing me to attend classes on Monday. I have to pack my stuff because the limo's picking us up in the Isle of the Lost."

Helen and Paris looked at each other, having a silent conversation with each other.

"And how do you feel about all of this?" Paris wondered.

Hallie paused at that question. She took a couple of deep breaths and lifted her head to face them.

"I-I...I don't know what I feel. I mean, I'm grateful that he's giving me a chance to do something; to experience a touch of freedom, but I'm still skeptical of them."

"The Prince?"

"Everyone. The Council, the Royal Family of Auradon, even the spawn of those stupid Gods. My paranoia is now set to overdrive because they're going to be watching and spying on me on behalf of their parents. Some of them are waiting to put me back down here," Hallie admitted.