45.

It was insane. What he was proposing was crazy.

But it was what I wanted. There wasn't a single part of me that didn't want this.

'Lets do it.' I told him.

'Really?'

'Really. Let's do it. Let's go. This can be our honeymoon.'

'Yes!' He laughed. 'Oh Lily, I promise, I promise you I will never let anything come between us again. I promise.' With every word he kissed my hand, my face, stroking my hair. And I believed him.

'I need to pack!' I laughed, breaking the air or seriousness.

'You need to pack.' We both just laughed. Was this really happening? Was I really getting my fairy tale ending where we rode off into the setting sun together? I kissed him forcefully, instantly forgetting the pain in my leg and all of the troubles we had faced.

The guy I sat with on the train had changed my life so much. It was because of him that I had become the person I was today. Yes, he had hurt me deeply but never intentionally. Never like Steven had. He had always treated me with nothing but respect and kindness. And it was that which had driven me away before. But didn't I deserve that? Didn't I deserve to be treated like a princess by my prince? Because that's what he was. I'd never met anyone so beautiful, inside and out. And I didn't want to ever lose him again.